Chapter 1

Assalam w alaykum!

So sorry for the late update, I was on a school trip for the past few days without internet so I couldn't publish anything.

But anyways here it is the first chapter hope you will like it!

Love you all

~Saya <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Farida

"But Mama! I don't want to get married now!" Farida whined again holding her head between her hands.

"You keep saying that, but when you are thirty and still unmarried you will wish that you listened to me and had married that guy. I mean what is wrong with him, huh? He is a respectful-

"Arrogant" Farida cut in

"Handsome" Her mom still continued.

"Don't even remind me of his face."

"Humble and a great man."

"Please Mom." Farida begged her.

"And a doctor too."

Her mom finally said it. She dropped the bomb. Farida and her have been through this so many times that is uncountable. Her Mama keeps insisting Farida to marry some rich fobo guy that apparently has 'good looks and great family' of course and a great job. I mean come on half of the guys that come proposing to her are either not respectful or they are rich but arrogant because of their money and 'looks'.

"Mama please that guy was so selfish and kept saying that I didn't need to work and that he could collect enough money for us all. I mean how much more arrogant can he get?" Farida complained.

Man that guy was something.

She thought to herself recalling the way he spoke to her.

She shuddered at the thought of being imprisoned by him. Ughh. Just NO.

"Okay fine. Then what about the other guys, huh?" Halima crossed her arms and looked at her with that challenging look.

"What other guys?"

"Tamir?"

"Too hairy."

"Ahamd?"

"He works at a competitive law firm and he smells."

"Yunis?"

"Too talkative"

"What? Why? That guy was so humble." Halima defended.

"Mom, please he didn't even give me a chance to talk." Farida said with her poker face.

"Fine then. What are you saying is that you will not marry until no one comes and propose?" Halima said in a dramatic way closing her eyes and sighing for the special effects.

She rolled her eyes secretly.

Here we go again.

"You know you can't stay single forever you have to marry soon or all the guys will be gone and no on will want you. Why don't you want to get married Farida you're beautiful and have a job. You know how to cook and be a wife-"

"Mama I do want to get married just not currently" She trailed off.

Farida heard Halima sigh again beside her and secretly wondered if her mom ever gets tired of sighing considering the amount of time she does it. "Fine be stubborn but when you realize it's too late don't come crying to me."