thirteen

You honestly don't know psychotic or deranged until you experience it. I can tell you one thing though, I'm experiencing it first hand and he's freaking me out full fledge right now.

    "W-what? No, n-no. Har-" and before I know it he's dived in, and I only stand there racking up all the reasons in my head as to why this man is crazy as shit. My wide eyes had the bug-eye affect, nearly popping out of my sockets. One: the boy was crazy. Two: the hell with it, if I jump in with only a top.

      The thought of Harry wanting me that way had me more excited than a lion tearing at a fresh slab of steak. Though, in the the back of my mind, I was thinking, 'I'm not getting in there half naked with some creepy-as-fuck pedophile', but then the rational part of me tells me I've got to get in and shag that boy till his eyeballs retreat to the back of his skull.

      "Are you coming darling?" Harry not-so-subtly yodels up to me, hands cupped to his hands over his mouth, hoping for an echo to knock me from the cliff's edge.

      "Oh, hell n-" then something sparks my mind; something like common sense. "Yea, hold on a sec!" I slowly remove my clothing, all except for my panties. If there was someone standing next to me I'd send him or her a wink of mischief. Before I remove my bra, I slip the swim top over it, tie the back straps, and release the bra as the recently clasped parts go haywire. I'm not as incompetent as some may think, not many know this, but I am A-B average in school, meaning I'm quite horrid at biology.

      "Okay, coming in." I had to admit it to myself, I was all the more frightened by the long fall, but more so surprised by Harry's consistent persistence to boggle my mind. I guess it just happened so fast that I was unable to wrap my head around the current happenings.

       I'm about to jump, but then chicken out and tuck my hair behind my ears as I get the big scoop on the risk I'm about to take. It surprises me the least bit that I'm hesitant, but I convince myself to do the deed, then all at once; I jump. My legs flair quite a bit, but that doesn't halt the adrenaline currently coursing though my needy veins. I feel the need to close my eyes, but seize the action feeling as if it'd clot the adrenaline flow.

      Quickly, as I crash through the water I clamp my nose shut with my pointer finger and thumb. I have quite mastered the art of holing my breath underwater without my lifesavers also known as my fingers. My toes squirm as they barely skim the slimy, rocky lagoon floor.

      It's as if Harry knew exactly when and where I'd pop up, granted, the water is phenomenally clear. I comb my hair up and out of my face as it is now a rat's nest. I'm not exactly the greatest fan of swimming and water, but I'll do it on occasion, only the curly ones understand, the only exception being Harry, that fucker has it good. I'm not even, I can't even, I won't even get started on the perfection of Harry -my stepdad and current attraction- Styles.

      Shoving the water from my face I stare directly into Harry's eyes, it must be the adrenaline because his eyes are more vibrant than macaw green, it's crazy. He's an expert when it comes to him cupping my rather 'curvaceous' hips, or as I like call them; 'Godzilla's love handles', pushing me back until I'm showered by a that same beautiful waterfall the had originally drawn me here and pressed tightly against the tough rock barricade.

      "I thought I told you no panties." He bares his teeth at me making me want to go all crazy, psychotic ex on him. I'd say all types of nasty or witty comebacks and keep them coming until he's shy and quivering away in a corner. Dumb little puppy dog, he'd be. "Next time I'm going to have to either watch for your little games or just band panties all together at my house."

    I'm surging with the most horrid comments and secretly planning ways to done away with him. "N-next time?" Yet dumb me could say a word more than the stuttered uncertainty. I'd curse myself and him out right now except I'm just a tad too intrigued and intimidated by the fit man in front of me.

      Harry completely brushes off my comment and I instantly feel his hands wandering where he declared there'd be no case for the banjo; in no mans land. Then, as if like lightning, he tears my panties at the seams and pulls them from me as if I were just a ghost and as if most everything would just slide right through me.

      I'm baffled to say the least, I'm amazed by his ego. He's normally, the sweetest and most genuine guy, but when he's sexually frustrated, he takes that stuff as serious as one could. I'm left with absolutely no words, no reaction, and most of all, no ego. He must have just sucked the little bit of confidence I have from me and absorbed it all for himself. A deep intake and exasperated breathe out is literally all I'm left with.

      "W-what're you doing Harry? Because if you're going to do what I think, this," I gesture between the two of us profusely meaning two all inspiring spark between the two of us. "cannot happen." He lifts me up, my leg stretched around his muscular back and my bare self pressed to his abdomen. It does nothing for me, but leave me wet as hell, and it wasn't even the fault of the water.

      "Jesus Wesley, do you even understand how sexy you are?" His eyes run up and down my more-so chubby figure. My cheeks fail to keep me hooked to life support and blood nearly bursts from them. He rests his head upon my rather fuzzy stomach and his hot air gives me goosebumps in places I never though I'd get goosebumps.

•••••••

A/n: don't worry, I write major smut, but I haven't decided whether or not I want to put what I'm thinking in the next chappie, or...

Hey guys! Do you remember the "don't worry, be happy, drink Pepsi, be sexy!" That was life! I bet every directioner preferred Pepsi during that time period.

I just don't understand why the hell I wasn't blessed with Pepsi sexiness!!!?!