two

Little did she know that her -meant to be menacing- words turned me on more than she could ever know. She was immensely beautiful, and I wouldn't mind her touching me that way, whether it be with good or bad reasoning. "You won't regret it Wesley." My smile is bright, hoping to impress this young girl as much as I possibly can.

"How'd you know my name?" She tilts her head at me curiously and I have to force myself not to kiss her. I know it's wrong, but she's an angel sent from heaven. I can tell she's still not too fond of me, but I think I can get this stubborn girl to crack.

"Your mother and the fact that it's written on the patient identification wristband."  He points out.

"Makes sense." Nodding, she attempts to get up, but my arms are wound tight around her curvy frame. "What about my head?"

She hadn't really known how long I'd watched her. "Darling, you've been asleep for a couple days only slightly drawing in and out of consciousness, they released you today, we were going to leave when you woke up anyway. Your mom knew you'd take this bad so I suggested this, so as soon as you're ready we'll stop by the house for some clothes." Everything was pretty straight forward, but that was how she had to hear it. Frankly, she had to eat it all up like duck soup. I wasn't going to sit through an hour or some of questions.

I had a feeling the only reason she was agreeing to this was because she didn't want anything to do with her mum. As long as she's giving me a chance I'll take it. Oh well, at least she's coming. I didn't know I'd be this infatuated with a girl eighteen years younger than myself, when I agreed with Veronica's decision. I'm usually one to go for the cougars, that is, girls older than myself. Seeing as Ronnie was five years older than me, nothing was out if the ordinary, but this, this isn't me.

I couldn't help myself though, yeah she was beautiful when she was asleep, but then she woke up and I couldn't help but gasp a little. She was mesmerising. When she woke up, her sea-green eyes pierced through my dull latter ones. Not even Ronnie's sky-blue ones could do that. I was in awe of Wesley's perfection. I couldn't wait to see her without clothes, but even that's so far-fetched that I decided on taking things as they come. It didn't explain why I'd been held by my chin by this wonderful, beautiful, natural disaster.

We'd been driving in my '06 Wrangler for the past ten minutes; its been filled with silence and the whispers of my thoughts. I was on edge, waiting for the beauty to speak her words. She had to be thinking something, unless she's constipated or some shit.

"How long?" She spoke with so little specification, but somehow I knew exactly what she was talking about, hell I could've answered that in a seriously perverted way. I felt as if we just had that type of connection. I was terrified by my thoughts and feelings as though I knew what was to come next.

"Two months, thirteen days." it was as simple as that. I'd been attracted to Ronnie the day I met her, she was my usual type, tall, blonde, blue eyes, nice boobs. But then Wesley came bulldozing my standards right off the slate, I was made to think that I might just have to step back and rethink my life. Her red hair, green eyes, curvy figure, crooked nose, and overbite that sent her biting her lip almost every second, were all I could think of after I got a taste of her just once. I simply had to have more.

I remember the good old days when I'd work my charm and have any girl buckling at their knees. Who'd think it get harder. I mean, as you age, so do they, things in the world of attraction shouldn't change, but they sort of did. Maybe if I can pull out the old Charm Machine 3000, and reel in the catch, I can show myself I still got it.

When I had suggested the idea, Ronnie was hesitant, but I reassured her it'd be the best for not only us, but our coming of a family. That's what made her melt. Sharing with her my 'hopes' of becoming a family. I miss being young an having all those gorgeous women beside me. Little did they know, I'd never commit to marriage or the idea of children.

Call me a dick, but I always had that fear of loss an rejection. "Do you want me to come in with you?" She only shrugs at me, but I'm kind of curious as to who this girl is. Every little detail is only a small fragment of the massive discovery that lies ahead. Which for me, Wesley is my massive discovery. I can't help but be drawn to her, it makes me feel as if uncovering her fragmented ways will be the only way I can get on with my life.

"I'll help you carry your things?" I offer, but really am only masking my desires for this young lady.

"Sure, if you want." She's so monotone about everything, as if the life has been sucked from her. Which is understandable, but I can tell you one thing and that is, I don't like it whatsoever. She steps out nonchalantly putting me on edge all the more.

She may be lifeless, but she doesn't seize the wave of her wide hips. "Fuck." So alluring, her hips. If I don't look away, well lest just say, I don't think these pants will be any good anymore, and not just in one way.

"What was that?" Oh nothing, I, a middle aged man am only being turned on by my current lovers sixteen year old daughter.

"N-nothing." I blush a blush I hope isn't as noticeable as it feels, but jam my hands into my tight pockets and look away just to be sure she doesn't think anythings up. If I give her a reason to be suspicious of me, I'm afraid to think she'd not want to stay. She'd soon distance herself, then there'd be no hope for our togetherness.

"Mhm." See, she's already thinking cloudy of me. I feel the need to please her like the angel she is, which includes keeping her close.