five

Eight minutes into a game of twenty questions can tell you a lot about a person. For the last few minutes I've been staring down upon my mint polished toes listening to Harry talk on and on about himself. I feel as if I've known the guy all my life. "Whose you're celebrity crush?" The questions have become quite small and idiotic if I say so myself, but at the least, I'm entertained, which goes pretty far.

"Either Ansel Elgort or Gregg Sulkin." I snicker the slightest when Harry's eyes nearly bulge out of his head. I'm picked on for the same thing at school so Harry's reaction didn't surprise me the slightest. I like men, what can I say?

"Like the older men, I see?" I smile widely and shrug. I've never really went after guys my age until my dads death. When he died I just became downright desperate. (a/n: I'm going by Harry's birth year (1994 for new comers/ non directioners) so it's 13 years from 2015 😜) I think, subconsciously I needed some one to fill in the empty hole my dad left.

"Well I like you so..." I jut took a huge risk and topped it off by tapping him on the tip of the nose. I'm not saying I love him, or have an uber crush on him, I'm just saying my mom's younger boyfriend is attractive and sweet. I wanted to see his reaction and what he'd say to my recent truth.

"What? You do?" Eyes wide, I blush at his words and mostly his overall reaction. I can't decide if I like his reaction or not. "You? Fancy me?" Maybe this is all a rebellion against my mom. Maybe he is only that replacement I so desperately desire. Maybe it's the adrenaline pumping. I don't know, all I know is, thirty-four-year-old Harry, is the sexy apple of my eye.

"What? Are you going to reject me?" I hadn't meant to sound so bitter, but it just kind of came out. I hope he didn't take my tone or words wrong, but I can't help that the rejections get to me like that. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend you if I did." I even tear up a bit, why do I have to be such a bitch? Can I not be normal? Is that too hard to ask? Now I know what they meant when they said being a teen; your emotions are all over the place because that's an understatement. "Besides, I don't fancy you, I don't know you. I just. I find you alluring and sexy."

"So you fancy me." I smile at his sanguine attitude. If only he could share that trait of his with me. I'm always so morose, but it all changes somehow, around him. Why him?

"Shut up." I punch his arm, and I'm proud to tell you it just might have hurt him.

He grunts and oddly changes the subject. "On a different note, it's your turn." Me: one, Harry: zilch.

"Oh, right. Er, how'd you and my mom meet?" I could tell by his face, that he certainly did not want to answer that. It couldn't be so bad. "Tell me."

"But you might..." I had a feeling what he was getting at. Harry and I had made advances through out the day, and let me tell you, that wasn't me being myself. Normally I'd have to know the person a long while before I'd make advances, even if I found him attractive from the beginning. That was just me, I was shy. For example, Connor and I, we'd been friends way before I decided I liked him, well besides my third grade school girl crush, but he still had cooties then. I guess my main point is, this wasn't normal Wesley. Harry brought so many great things out in me. I was immensely attracted to him and I didn't understand why.

"Through a dating website." I had to admit, he was pretty good, but I knew my mom, she didn't date like that. Mom went out to bars with Aunt Jill taking any drunk schmuck who'd be willing to do her. Good partners stayed, and well the others, they fled before dawn's rude awakening.

"Liar." I cock a smirk at the badly mistaken lad. I giggled at his off game character, but "Awe mate, did I eat your crumpet?" I burst out laughing at my poorly accented remark. He was just looking at me like 'hell no girl, you did not just go there.' which made me crack up all the more.

"Not funny at all. That was poorly done and you should be ashamed of yourself!" He scolds me, making me look over at his goofy smirk and hand on hip. He should see himself right now. He is such a goofball for being thirty-something-years-old. I'd admire him being like that at my age let alone his, at Harry's age I'd be down on my knees worshiping that godly man.

"You're right, that wasn't funny, and you're ashamed of me." I fake my sadness, looking away like I was truly disappointed. "I'm a horrible person Harry." Something about me wants to know his every reaction to my every word, good or bad. I could tell you now, I've liked every single one so far. To push him a little farther I begin to weep.

"Hun. I'm sorry- sweets, you don't deserve my crudity." The worried look on his face was something else. I like it because if this scenario were any truer I would want him to handle it properly. I'd want him to take charge and take care of whoever it may be in this situation.

"Thank you Harry, thank you so much." I hug him quick and fall away, leaning my head in his shoulder, not crying of coarse. My giddy smile breaks bigger and bigger, and it's so great being beside him somehow. He was instantly confused. Then furiously agitated, which he had every right to.

"You're kidding me, you mean to say..." I nod shyly, now I'm feeling guilt and embarrassment all at once. I now realise how stupid of me to play such a sick joke on one of the sweetest guys, such a cruel think of me to do."You're not sad, you weren't at all. Did you just play me. You're no better than you're mum, you brat." He was furious, and it hurt, but the worst thing about it was, I deserved it. My gasp alerts him as a cool breath of a severe blow emits from my mouth.

"I-"

"No, you know what, I'd spank you right now if you were mine." My eyes went wide, his statement oddly turning me on, but I still felt guilt. I didn't know what he meant by 'if you were mine' but I'd have to clear this all up before I got myself into something I wouldn't like.

Then my mouth betrayed me. Those words from deep under rose and eliminated all other corresponding and logical thoughts. "I'm sorry daddy." Worse mistake of my life.