ten

My sleeping beauty slept quietly in my arms as I walked up the front deck steps. Her flushed cheeks and sweaty forehead along with the fact that she kept on scrunching her eyelids tighter and tighter shut were all dead give aways that she was dreaming. I wish I had the ability to read minds, I wanted to know what thoughts flooded her mind, though if it wasn't too personal, maybe she'd tell me.

I prop the sleeping fay partly on my risen leg, partly on my arm that also holds me away from the house. I use the other hand to dig into my pocket for the house keys and after trying different pocket entering positions the keys finally serve justice in the keyhole as I enter my abode.

"Harry." She groans almost silently in her sleep and it's almost as if she's waking up. I'm soon to find that she's most definitely not rising from her sleep, but snuggling closer to my left pec. She noticeably intakes the new scent of me and my home combined and I watch affectionately as my feet bring me to the staircase.

I take a turn into her room and go to lay her down, but can't due to her small fists grasping hold of my sweater. I have no way out unless I wake her, but I decide against that option and lay with her and grip her tight. I'm thinking I probably could have left, but some how subconsciously thought up a way to keep her near. I carefully slip from the sweater due to the humidity drenching this room, but don't even think of ceasing my hold on this short, creamy, warm, plump girl, she's all to much to let go.

Honest to god, I don't know what, but tonight I fell asleep like a kitten who'd just fed. The z's spell over took me with in seconds of cuddling up to what I hope to call mine someday and my mind was fed with beautiful pictures of that same luscious girl that fills my reality.

...

{Wesley's POV}

I wake up to the lack of fresh air to find my face mashed into some kind of warm and moist barrier. Not that I'm complaining, because even though the feeling may be a tad unpleasant, the smell is the holy grail of all aromas. That certain smell that's on a repeat intake is my Achilles heel; my weakness. I could bask in it all day, but my curiosity gets the best of me and I'm driven to find this succulent burden. I turn my head from the sweat covered mass all to be smothered by what I come to think is an earlobe and a bunch of brunette hair. On the bright side though, I am yet again bombarded by that sweet aroma of musky vanilla and what I believe is spearmint.

I feel heavy, like my body mass is equal to a ton of bricks, but the weights not mine. I strain and strain my neck to find out what's holding me captive. When looking up what I come to find is Harry's legs around me and his arms the same, so tight, yet comforting. I could use this on one of those freezing, Wisconsin, winter days. I decide to untuck my arm from our bodies' hold and snake it around his torso, giving into my temptation by giving his butt a nice firm grab. What. A. Mistake.

He ended up rolling over, trapping my hand, waking, and worse of all, he let me go. I moan in irritation. I loved waking up next to Harry, even though this had only been my second time, I knew this was all too wrong, but I wanted it, and that's all that I'd take in to consideration.

I thought he had woken up, but his eyes remain shut, and his mouth continues its on and on snoring movements. "Harry?" He's awake. He threw himself under the bus by cracking a giant ass grin, adorable as hell, it still gave him away.

Harry rolls over back on top of me except for now his face is buried in my stomach. He oh-so smoothly shoves his well expansed hands up my shirt until they're put to a stop at the hill of my breasts. His eyes trail up me from my stomach and lock with mine, as if asking 'can I?' the thing about the two of us though, is we have this obvious, instant connection. So even when I blush and look away, its like I'm down on my knees bagging.

Romance is different from what the cliché mentality infers, I've read books, but from what I've heard in the real world, from my mother, friends, family, online, I can tell you it's nothing alike. There's no extravagant chase, or mind boggling story. From what I've been told, it is what it is (a/n: aha aha ahahaha).

Harry looks back down, focusing on the my stomach and the kisses he's trailing down it. Call me a slut for wanting something as simple as this, but most every girl in my grade had lost her virginity and I haven't even had a boyfriend yet. This wasn't my virginity, this is the affection I've been longing for, for so long. He may be my mom's boyfriend, but whose in this position right now? Not her. His kisses are long and passionate as he kissed every trailing inch. My mom probably would hate me if she knew what was happening, but she has no say in my happiness.

"Can you take your clothes off? I want to know your every inch. I want to show you..." I can tell you right now that I'm scared shitless by his words, yet I shouldn't have made my attraction clear unless I was ready for what I know he'd throw at me eventually. I had this thing though, when ever I'd do something even remotely sexual I'd feel completely humiliated and an outrageous amount of guilt, but thoughts were a whole knew story, I was the pervert princess.

His eyes search mine. "shit, I screwed up." is his immediate reaction. He thinks it was him, when it was only me thinking a tad to much. I'm in the wrong not him.

"No, no, no Harry, I quite want you, but the thought of making a mistake," I realize how wrong I sound, but then I continue. "you know, my mom hating my guts, you getting put away, everything, and life itself." I continue to just stare at him, but its as if I'm not convincing enough as it is already. "You know what, just continue."

I lift up my shirt and pull it off over my head, but when I go take off my bra he stops me. "No, that's enough, I get it, you're nervous. Seeing you naked is for another day, but I want to show you I can appreciate you." Harry pulls down his pants along with mine, but the difference is, he wasn't wearing anything besides those pants. My eyes are wide in realization and a blush rises without me even comprehending what just happened.

Deep breath in Wesley, exhale. I try not to look too ecstatic but I have a feeling my blush makes me look hysterical. "You okay there, huffy?" You never experience the real feeling of seeing a males part until it's in your honor, thats when its overwhelming. His member wasn't jacked up in size like the ones featured in porno or small either, but he was natural, and that was the best damn thing ever. "Wesley, I'm gonna show you the beauty you don't just witness firsthand, you're appreciated more than you'd like to think, and I want to show you that you have nothing in your little head to worry about."

His body felt strange and his member even stranger against me, but I had to remember to keep an open mind. He kisses me more and more, but has yet to kiss me on the lips. He rubs himself all over my frame and then takes my hand. He spits on my hand then tells me: "rub it on." but as I was before, I remain frozen, inching my hand closer and closer as he rubs more and more. just laying my hand on his hovering member, he freezes, but I watch it stiffen then soften again as white stuff expands with the amount already apparent on my stomach."See darling, you're appreciated."

It was amazing watching him come undone, but I hadn't known it'd be that easy.