JUNGKOOK 19TH BIRTHDAY!

Hi.. Everyone
I'm sorry but this is not an update. I'l grab this opportunity to greet my baby jungkook on his 19th birthday.. Happy happy birthday kookie, we love you so much, please stay a baby.. This past months you've been so hot and grown up as a fine man, we army are so proud of you. You become a person you wanna be and we want to be, you became our inspiration to be a better person , your voice comes from heaven that we want to listen everyday and in the future. I wish you all the best thats the only i can wish for I don't have money to buy you stussy shirt like you wish for hahaha gosh 50 shirts? But it's ok i saw some fans already give a shirt I think it's more than 50 shirts you receive right now and the ps4 gosh haha:)) I'm very thankful that i become your fan, im a fan who really adore you whatever you did, when you stare at the person when they are talking,when you hide at the back because you want to give them a space at the front for being hard to get to jimin, for being clingy to v and for your loving to your bts member especially to your family... Haha I wish someday yoill introduce your hyung to us.. Hehe I know jungkook someday all your dreams will happen, I just remember on the fansign event while your reading a letter to fans and youre crying, i really can't stand seeng you like that it makes me sad too, don't worry kookie its ok to fail and its ok if you are not perfect because I no WE army loves you no matter what and whoever you are. You have a good choice of choosing bighit ent. Other than ent. Wow cause 8 ent. Try to get you ?!!! Well thats our kookie... Well this birthday wish is so long hahaha .. Well kookie happy birthday and We love you so much!

And give cr. To owner to pics that i use.. Thank you....