CHAPTER 2

JIN POV
I wake up early in the morning, excitedly making pancake for my baby brother, as I walking upstairs to jungkook room I saw mom talking in phone, while writing some information , I don't mind so I headed to my baby brother. Kookie..~~~ kookie wake up, I made you a pancake , jungkook lazily wake up while rubbing his eyes then smiled at me. Good morning hyung!.. really ?? wow you made pancake, but it's not my birthday.
Jin FLASHBACK
I remember when Dad died my mom change, she became alcoholic, and if she have a chance to hurt jungkook she will. My mom decided not to celebrate jungkook 5th birthday , she explain to me that we don't have enough money for that stupid kind of thing and since I don't have money too I agree, but I saw jungkook face sad and nearly crying, I made him a pancake and put a candle and sing happy birthday to him. Since then every jungkook birthday I made him a pancake so he get use to it. But today is different I want to celebrate jungkook comeback in school, I ask my friend Namjoon were his parents is the owner of SOPA (school of performing arts seoul) to help me for my baby brother and he said yes so im meeting namjoon this afternoon to talk about the plan and how can I pay the tuition fee and all the other needs of jungkook slowly, since I cant pay the full tuition.
JIN & JUNGKOOK
Aisshh this kid, just eat baby and im going outside to meet my friend namjoon we have some business to talk so stay here ok? Try to avoid mom ok? ... hyung can I come with you? I don't want stay here either in the house.. No kookie you can't ,but I promise I will be back as soon as possible...
After I feed my brother I go to shower and change , im heading to namjoon café.
Where are you going jin? My mom ask me. Im going to meet my friend in his café, I'll be back as fast I can mom.
Where is jungkook?
In his room mom. I need to go mom . bye
MOM POV
OK, good I run to jungkook room and I immediately pulled the hand of jungkook to shower then dressed him. Where are we going mom? Jungkook ask. We are going to meet my friend and he ask me if he can meet you.
Really? Whose your friend mom?
No more question, ok lets go were late!
We go to Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong (Myeongdong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul) as we enter the building I go to counter to ask the lady where is the room of Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul .
Who are you mom? The lady ask me, I am ms. Jeon the person he talk this morning about some business, ok mam let me check it first....
Ok mam go to room 803. Ok thank you.
While were waiting for the elevator A delivery guy came beside us, and looking at me and jungkook, I just stare at him and then change his gaze to other side.
I push the #8 and this delivery man didn't push anything so I assume he going to 8th floor also.
When the elevator open I pulled jungkook to find the room 803, and then I found it. I knock 3 times and when the door open Nichkhun open with smile and giving us the motion to enter .
NICHKHUN POV
While I was preparing the Bed that im going to use, I heard a knock on my door, and yes they here. Smiled at them and motion to come inside.
So this jungkook 8 years old, ms. Jeon tell me and I smiled again at the kid, his very cute at the same time you can see the future face of this kid, very handsome and hot! I like it and I lick my lips while smiling at the kid, the kid frighten and it makes me more excited.
So where is the money? I give the money to ms. Jeon and and whisper to go because im really horny already. Ms. Jeon smiled and talk to jungkook.
Jungkook im going to buy something wait me here ok and be a good boy! Mom... don't leave me here im scared, please im begging you mom please. Jungkook is begging me with a tears on his eyes. I don't mind so I straight walk to door and go out and laughing to myself, and rubbing the bag of money..
JIN POV
Kookie im back!! I have a good news .. I shouted and slam the door of his room and jungkook was not here. Where is he so I go to downstairs to look for him but instead of jungkook I saw mom drinking an expensive alcohol and couting money. Mom, where is jungkook?!
I don't know where that bitch is. Mom where is jungkook?!!!!!!!!! Please mom tell me. Im begging you where is jungkook!!!?? I ask shouted at my mom and I did't realize I was already crying, I just feel theres something wrong , I feel it jungkook is in danger.. I need to find ,my baby brother before it's too late so I run outside the house then I stop for a while to think , I remember the guy who found jungkook last time, I run to their house and knock so many times and then it open with lady.
Hi mam I am jin your neighbor and can I ask you something did you see a kid with black hair , big eyes mmm .. I find it difficult to speak because of panic, so I grab my phone and show it to lady the photo of jungkook but when im going to show it I saw taeyhung walking at us . hey taehyung please help me please please, my brother jungkook , did you see him ?? I can't find him and my mom I think she did something jungkook but she don't tell me where he is, im asking you if you can help me to find him, no im begging you . I'm crying really hard and ready to kneeled to beg them to help but taehyung grab my shoulder to lift me up.
Ok I'll help you, hyung . Mom?? Yes tae help him and call me if you guys already find the kid. Thanks mom. So hyung how can we find him?
Ringggggg!!! Wait tae, I need to answer this. Hello?
Hyung its me suga
Yes suga? Why did you call? The truth isplease make it fast
Because im bussy, jungkook is missing and I think his, I cut off when I heard suga say
Hyung that's why I call , I think I saw your mom and jungkook in Hotel Skypark Central in Myeongdong this afternoon room 803.
What?! Ok ok thank you.
Tae lets go I think I know where jungkook is. Wait hyung wait here I'll get my car.
I never expect to use my car since my parents bought it for me, but today whether I like it or?? Yes I like to use this car for jungkook, I grab my keys and drive my car and get jin hyung.
Where are we going? Iask hyung. In Myeongdong 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, as I heard that place, I often heard jimin that he wants to go that place because theres so many hotel, hyung are we going to hotel? Yes in Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong, my friend saw jungkook with mom this afternoon in that hotel.
Why did they go there? I ask hyung but when I look at him his crying. Hyung why are you crying is theres something wrong? What happen jungkook? Is he hurt?
I don't know tae, I don't' know , I don't wanna think about that theres jungkook is in danger but when mom bring jungkook into a place and didn't tell me where they are going theres always bad happening to jungkook, and this time if something bad happen to jungkook even if shes my mom, I might kill her with own fist! I drive my car so fast to get there, and we run to the elevator but the lady in the counter shout at us that we cannot enter to that building so easily, but elevator open and jin hyung run inside the elevator without telling me, so I talk to lady in the counter and explain it to her, she seems don't understand what I say so I pay her, and she accept it, and I run to elevator but Its too slow to go down so I run in the exit for stairs, I run as fast as I can and ready to find jin but I forgot to ask hyung what room is, all I know is 8th floor.
JIN POV
I knock so hard in room 803, and then the door open and I see guy standing with a irritating and questionable look. Where is jungkook?!!!! I shouted the guy.
Who do you think you are?!!!
He was going to close the door but I push him and enter harsly to his room and I saw jungkook laying at bed unconscious with a blood on his ass and the bed sheet .
The guy run that I push run , because he know what will happen, I want to pucnh and follow him but I can't. Jungkook hyung is here, baby wake up please please wake up, I have a good news for you wake baby!!!! Please please kookie .
TAE POV
I was looking the hallway when I bump a tall guy, and he seems panic then I heard jin hyung shouting, I ran to the door and it shocked me , cause I saw jin hyung crying so hard and asking jungkook to wake up.
Hyung what happen? Tae help me please , we need to get jungkook to hospital, I stand up and grab jungkook to jin hyung because I know he cant run while holding jungkook in that situation. While I was driwing so fast my eyelids getting heavy , the rtears are already flowing I can't stand looking this cute kid , I remember his smile , its priceless but at this moment no smile..
Hyung don't worry jungkook will be ok, I patted hyung back,
I will kill her!!!!! Just wait mom I will kill you!!!

Woooh!!!! Hi guys I hope you like it, I know I know you all guys waiting for vkook, just wait ok?? Please upvote and have a comment if you like this chapter.. thanks:)