CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6]
TAE POV
I will go home early since jungkook is going to mall the buy something. As I open the door I decided to go for a laundry since mom is in the business trip, when I open the door I saw jungkook masterbating. JUNGKOOK?!! What are you doing?! I really don't what to do or what to say ... Yes I manage seeing jungkook naked when he go out from the bathroom but this?!! No a big NO!!! If I stay here longer seeing him like that maybe I can't control myself anymore and if wether he like it or not I will fuck him so hard. But NO! this is wrong ..... Jungkook look so shocked but the most shot that I got jungkook ask me to help him with that, I shot him with death glare and say that he need to finish that shit and I close the door I go to my room and start crying...... I don't why I'm so emotional and crying for this kind of shit. Jungkook has a really big effect on me, in my brain and in my heart, my heart is beating so fast like want to jump and out inside my chest.....
JUNGKOOK
I was really shocked when hyung saw me like this jerking It's good that he didn't see his underwear in my hand I hurredly hide it when the door open. AISSSSSHHHH I really hate what I say to my hyung , what the heck?!! I showed him my cutest ever face to help me with my jerking moment, but he shot me out. How will I face him? Arggggggggg JUNGKOOK!!! I grab my hair look down the mest what I did, and I just realize I didn't finish what I am doing, but the feeling of finishing it is gone I feel so embarrassed , I just stay in the laundry and cry......
KRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG! I stand up as soon I heard my alarm since I have to meet jimin this afternoon because we have something to do with our projects. I take a shower and change , I go to jungkook room to see him but seems like jungkook go out early this morning so I decided to go the meeting place were jimin and I usually meet. I stayed at the caffe for almost 2 hours and jimin is not answering his phone, yes I do late sometimes but jimin is always late.. I walk to convenient store to buy some ramen and I saw jimin with jungkook. Jimin patting jungkook head while smiling , jungkook seems comfortable with jimin I turned my back so they can't see me and I go back to caffe and wait jimin to meet me. After a minutes jimin is running to go inside the caffe to meet me and as soon as jimin standing in front me stand harsly. WHY ARE YOU SO LATE JIMIN?!!!!! You know what I've waited you here for 2 hours NO almost 3 hours !!! I raised my 3 fingers showing to jimin to show how accurate I wated for him.
Taehyung I'm sorry I meet one of my friends before going here, and he has a problem I stayed with him. I'm sorry...
I whispered to myself problem?? Jungkook has a problem?!!! And he dare not to talk to me and ask for my help?!! Instead he called jimin and not me?!!!! Ican't control my mouth anymore.. Jimin I saw you with jungkook in the convenient store! And you dare not to answer my calls we talk about this jimin, you know what you should tell me early that you can't come in time because you really wasted my time!
Seriously taehyung?!!! Is that I'm late cause your getting mad at me?? You know tae I'm always late before but this is the first time you get mad and shouting at me. Is this really me or your just jealous??!! Huh!!???
Jealous?! What the heck are you talking about jimin? Me jealous ?!!!
Yes tae, you know what I'm your friend since were a child and even if you didn't tell me I know you like jungkook! And your just jealous because I'm with him when he has a problem and not with you! Jungkook ask me to be with him but he didn't tell me what his problem I don't dare to ask him but I know he has and you taehyung as his older brother and one of his family now you should take care of jungkook, and one last thing tae if like him or you LOVE him just tell him, protect him and show him your true feeling! You're a coward for hiding yourself for hiding your love to jungkook. No wonder if the day come's you will loose jungkook and if that happens I will forget our friendship I go hurry and grab jungkook.
I tap taehyung shoulder before I leave . Tae you are my friend my bestfriend and I treat you like my own brother, even if I like jungkook I wont break our friendship easily like that, but like what I said tell jungkook what you really feel. It will set you free.

I go back to my home since me and jimin had a fight and I was thinking what he said about telling how I really feel, but the most running to my mind is jungkook has a problem?
When I open the door I saw jungkook sitting in the sofa watching tv. Oh!? Jungkook you're here?
AAaaa yes hyung, I just came back I meet my friend.
I sit beside jungkook and hug him so tight. His hair smell so good I buried my face to his neck and smell it. Jungkook I saw you this morning with jimin in the convenient store. " I talked to jungkook while hugging him"
Aaa hyung It's just aaammmmm
I break the hug and look jungkook in the eyes. Jungkook do you have problem? I mean you usually talk to me first before anyone else.. (I was looking at jungkook ayes down to his nose and his lips, his lips is so red that I really want kiss it) then jungkook started sobbing he put put his two hands to his face to hide his tears... Jungkook? Why are you crying?? Baby please answer me..
Tae hyung grab my hands to put down and hold my chin up. This feeling I really hate this! I said it while looking straight to my hyung. I'm crazy but I don't tend to finish my talk when taehyung lips crash on mine......

AAAAAA!!!!!!!! Hi everyone !! I hope you like this chapter. Give me some time to do the next chapter because you know this is my first time and I want all of you guys to feel their first.. mmmmm hahaha()))))))