CHAPTER 4

Mothers pov
im preparing myself, putting make up in my face while looking in the mirror then i heard a bang in the door. I grab my bag and goes to dining room to look for my keys, but before the last step in the stair i saw jin, my son.
what are you doing here jin? I thought your in the hospital you know im going to look for your brother , I smiled at him.
Mom do you think I will let you see jungkook and hurt him again?! i smirked then grab a vase in the table while looking straight to mom.
What do you think your doing jin? don't get near jin, i'm telling you! where is your medecine?!
medecine?! huh medecineeeeeee!!!!!! smiled at mom and throw the thing to mom. here!!!! You know what? you should be happy right now because you will see father again hahahaha. (evil laugh)
oh gosh, did jin comeback ? did my don changes like this because of jk that bitch!?
I was goin to run upstairs to go inside my room when jin grab and pull hair, then he smash the vase in my head. It went black, my eyes get blurry as my tears flowing, i crawled but jin my son grab my hair and slap me, it really hurts, physically and emotional. How my son did this to me, the he looked ne in the eye and said (you will no longer see me and jungkook, you can never hurt him )

Jin
aftermom call me, my head hurts then I realized i forget to take my medecine after a minute suddenly pop in my head, i ask one of the nurse to look for my brother, then i decided to see my mother and finished her.
I killed my mother, I killed my own mother , I felt so happy its been a long time since i feel so happy being free, I'm so happy that no one can hurt my baby brother. haha (evil laugh)
I decided to call the police to surrender what i did, and I also called the hospital to tell tae please contact the police station to meet me their.

Tae PoV
I go back to jungkook room , then a nurse told me go to police station for jin
I saw jin , and ask what happen why he is here? what did he do go in a jail?
( tae i'm glad youre here. Jungkook is now safe but the thing i can't take care and look fof him from now on, i have to ask you a favor please take care of jungkook treat him like your own brother like your family. I dont have anyobe to ask this and someday i'll come back get him. jin said)
Hyung, what do you mean you can't look for him? if jungkook wake up do you know who he really want to see? it's you hyung! tell me what happen.
(all i can say tae is i killed my mother to protect jungkook and dont ask anything!)
Hyung from what I see, I know its hard for you especially jungkook. But what should I tell jungkook if he wake up? tell the truth that your in jail because you killed your mother? his mother? huh?!

(No! you don't have too. Tell jungkook that i've died in a accident. I don't want jungkook ti get dissapointed in me. I've rather let him sad than dissapointed I dont want ruin his faith on me that I'm the goodest brother he have. please tae help me with this)
I dont know what to say but if this is really your decision then I'll respect and don't worry ill take care of jungkook .
after the conversation with jin hyung I go back to jungkook and exactly jungkook wake up and asking where is jin hyung.
I explain to jungkook everything. I need to tell him already than late because if it takes longer i thin i can't lie anymore. H e cry so hard, I know the pain what hes feeling right now I dont know what to do to make him stop crying.All i said to him that I will be here and take care of him.
I already talk to my parents about jungkook being alone, i didnt tell them that jin is prison.They agree for letting jungkook stay with us.
After a month of jungkook recovery he still have dome bad dreams about what happen to him before specially of his brother jin, but compare before jungkook is good and sometimes naugthy playing since his a kid. My mom really enjoyed jungkook in house especially father.
One day after my class as I open the door I saw jungkook smiling so wide at me, and he talk about so many things he play this morning especially the annoying orange in youtube.
My mom called me in the kitchen to help her, then what i see is she ia cooking so many dishes.
Mom what's the occasion?
Me and your appa have a suprise for you guys so, go to your room and change and help me here and well wait your appa to comeback he jusy buy something.
I go to room to change, then I heard a knock on the door while im half naked I open the door and jungkook enter my room. Oh? jungkook what are you doing here?
(hyung I really miss you. can we play? ) jungkook said it in a cute way. his really adorable so cute. yes kookie mmm what kind of play?
(mmmm horse horse hyung! you'll be the horse then ill ride !)
oh! ok haha, we played and laughing so hard untill jungkook fell in my bed, tired of riding, then i layed beside him . Jungkook ah are you happy with us?
( yes hyung I'm happy.)
He just answer like that while looking at ceiling then we heard mom calling us to get down cause appa is here already.

(You know Kids we have a surprise and here!! Mom handed me a brown envelope I hesitated to open it but jungkook jumping beside me asking to open it. when I open it, (legal documents of addoption papers, jungkool will be legalized be the part of our family, he will be my reall brother) I don't know what to feel, I'm happy for jungkook but how about my feelungs? wait my feelings?? do I like jungkook? from that moment I just hugged jungkook and said congratulation kookie your a part of our family now. And we eat dinner and my mom and appa explain to jungkook everything.
I go to my room and thinking about my promised to jin. (someday he will comeback and get jungkook) aaahhh! and what is this feelings? I like jungkook? no ofcourse I answer me imediately. I think I need to figured it out this shit.......

Thanks guys please support and vote:)))))))
@bts-army thank you:))))