CHAPTER 1

Hi! My name is kim taehyung , I'm 11 years old I am the only son of Byun baekhyun and Park chanyeol, yes I am the only son the of the owner of Park Anime Company , the biggest Compony in korea, japan, Taiwan and china who produced Yaoi Anime collection.
When I was a child my mom and dad before I sleep always telling me about their love story, how they met how they became a couple, how they fight and get back together again, and how they proved that true love is existing. So true love is already attach to my mind , heart and my soul. Yes I do believe inlove like how I believe that theres a rabbit running inside the moon when its full moon. Kekekeke~~
Tae POV
Mom... I'm going outside to meet JImin and I think I'm going to sleep over in his house because his parents is in out of the country for business. But no one is answering and I run to kitchen and I saw my mom and dad making out again in the kitchen table no what I mean is making love keke I get use to it because they always do that but I think they don't know I always caught them, yeah yeah our kitchen table is like a king size bed .. I go to dining room and write a letter and post it at forehead of rock, to tell them where im going , rock is my pet he is a dog.
I run as fast I can because jimin is texting me , that he is waiting for almost 1hour, I feel like a new person while running, because I dyed my hair into orange yes orange.. mom and dad bought a car but I don't want to use it , maybeafter 3 years or never... and their I saw jimin sulking and pouting.
Why you take so long huh??? Im waiting an hour and your not answering my text and calls! Jimin hyung im sorry it wont happen again keke . ok ok but who is that little kid at your back?? What do you mean kid?? Who????

Jimin
While I was waiting at the outside of the caffe I saw tae running and I also saw a little kid with black hair ,big fluffy eyes , smiling wide and looking so serious and wanted to grab tae hair.. so I ask tae who is that kid .

Tae
What do you mean hyung, I came hear in a rush and im alone. And im curious what hyung is telling me and I look back and I saw a little kid smiling widely , big fluffy eyes and raising his two hands while jumping like want to grab my hair. Who are you?!

Anneong asseo my name is jungkook, im 8 years old . then??! Tae ask sarcastic , he seems annoyed to kid, jimin thought. How did you came here and do we know you? I ask the boy while smiling because this kid is really cute, jimin talking to his mind. And then I became shocked on how he explain to us how he came here.

Kid
I was playing with my pet when I saw a walking orange, and looks like familiar to me, yeah yeah while he was running I just remember he was the annoying orange that I always watch in youtube. So I decided to follow him but he is so tall I cant grab the walking orange.
What?! I was really annoyed to this kid, how come he call me a walking orange and take note an annoying orange, but whose annoying orange?? Its sounds to me not good so im pissed off and jimin laughing so loud at the kid no, I think its me.. so I ask the kid in a way of shouting, what?! Me?! A walking orange,, ya! YA! I'm older than you kid you should respect me and can you please go home and leave us alone here, we are bussy. Shoo shoo!!!
Ya! Tae how can you shout at this kid, he might cry, I think we should help him to comeback in his home and I think his mom is already worried. I said that the kid became sad and bow down his head looking at his feet. O? did I say something wrong jungkook, I call the kid by his name. the kid look at us and telling that he is ok, he wont bother us but he ask if he can follow us because the only way he can comeback home is to follow again the walking orange.
What do you mean I am the only way of you getting home? Because I follow you when you go out at your house and running, so I think my house is in front of your house and my mom seems like not worried about me I think shes happy that im gone for a while.
Why did you say that I ask the kid look sad, he didn't say anything so I think this little annoying kid has problem in his family. So I decided , ok you can come with us but after that we are going to send you home ok? The kid smiled again and jumping ..
Jimin me and the kid go to mall to play, while me and jimin playing tekken , jungkook grab my shirt and pull it , I ask him why. I'm sleepy hyung, I want to sleep. Jimin! I think we should send jungkook already he wanted to sleep, so jimin nodded and we send him to his home, jungkook pull my shirt again and ask me if I can piggyback him, I agree because how can I say no, this kid is really cute even if its annoy me calling me a walking orange.
Ding dong ding dong.... I press the doorbell and when im going to press it again the door was open by a woman who look not sleeping for how many days with a teenager guy at her back. Mmm is this jungkook house? I ask the lady and she just nod and pointing finger the guy at his back then point to jungkook, as I understand she was ordering the guy to pick jungkook, and the lady enter her house and I gave jungkoook to the guy. Thank you mr. I was worried when jungkook is gone, thank you for taking care of my baby brother, my name is jin and yes im his older brother and that lady shes my mom. Thank you again, you two have a name right ??
He was thanking us for bringing back his brother and smiling. Oh yeah my name taeyung and this guy beside me is my bestfriend jimin. And next time please keep your eye to jungkook so he wont get lost again. I said bye to jin hyung because I think he is older than us. O by the way im your neighbor , the house in front yours is my house so if you have a problem or anything you can knock and ask me or mom and dad if we can help you guys with something. Goodnight~~~~~

After we bring jungkook to his house jimin decided to just sleep in my house because were really tired of going to jimins house. As we enter the house my mom and dad watching movies, oh I thought your going to sleep in jimin house and why jimin is here? A its a long story mom , by the way were going to my room , jimin is sleeping here so goodnight and love you mom dad.. ok love you too baby and jimin if you hungry theres a food in the kitchen you guys can heat it. Yes mom thank you jimin said, yes jimin is calling my parents mom and dad because they ask for it and they want it, and ofcourse jimin is my bestfriend.
Tae pov
Jimin is already sleeping beside me and I'm thinking about jungkook said to us, his mother is happy while he was gone for a while? How can a mother think for his child like that, I think I need to protect jungkook..

Hi guys!!! So this is a vkook love story and this is my friend story so here its goes( first English is not our first language so please if there's a wrong grammar or you don't understand please let us know and were try to fix it)
Please have a comment and vote thanks:))