CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7
It all happens so fast 5 seconds I'm falling, the next I'm in his arms and he's holding me tightly against his chest. I inhale his clean , wholesome scent. He smells of freshly lavender body wash. It's Intoxicating. I inhale deeply.
"Are you ok now kookie?" tae whisper. After the kiss he has one arm around me, clasping me to him, while the fingers of his other hand softly trace my face, gently probing, examining me. His thumb brushes my lower lip, and his breath hitches. He's staring into my eyes, and I hold his anxious, burning gaze for a moment, or maybe it's forever.... But eventually, my attention is drawn to his beautiful mouth. And this time I want to be kissed again. I want to feel his mouth on mine.
Kiss me , damn it! I implore him, but I can't move. I'm paralyzed with a strange, unfamiliar need, completely captivated by tae. I'm staring at taehyung mouth, mesmerized, and he's looking down at me, his gaze hooded, his eyes darkening. He's breathing harder than usual, and I've stopped breathing altogether. I'm in your arms. Kiss me please hyung!!! No! make love to me... anni fuck me please hyung!!! Please....
Tae start unbuttoning my shirt while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw and the corners of my mouth. Slowly he takes off my clothes and let it fall to the floor.
"Oh, kookie," he breaths. "you have the most most beautiful skin, white and flawless. I want to kiss every single inch of it." His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue tentively meets his. He puts his arms around me and squeezing me tightly. One hands reamin in my hair, the other travels down to my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hands flexes over my backside and squeeze gentle. He holds me against his hips, and I feel his erection, which he lightly pushes into me.
I moan once more into his mouth. I can hardly contain the feelings or are this teenage hormones??-goshh I fucking want you hyung.. I want you so badly.Gripping his upper arms, I feel his biceps. He's surprisingly strong....muscular. I move mu hands to his face and into his hair. It's so soft I tug gently and he groans. He push me down the bed releasing me, he suddenly drop to his knees. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my nipples then across to my hipbone.
"Ahhh, hyung" I groan
Seeing him on his knees in front of me, feeling his mouth on me, it's so Unexpected, and hot. My hands stay in his hair, pulling gently as I try to stop my too loud breathing. He gazes up me through long lashes, his eyes looking atme so hot. His hands reach up and undo the button of his jeans and he pulls down the zipper. Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands glide slowly down to my backside to my thighs .
You smell so good kookie, I murmurs and close my eyes. This is what I really want. I wanted you kookie from the beginning, I like you I love you jungkook! I Love you so much.
"shhhh" I put my finger to tae mouth .. hyung me too I want you, and I love you .
"Your very beautiful kookie. I can't wait to be inside you."
His words. He's so seductive. He takes my breath away.
"Hyung fuck me please"
Are you sure kookie?
Yes hyung ... "please" I beg
"pull your knees up," he orders softly, and I'm quick to obey.
"I'm going to fuck you now, baby," he murmurs as he positions the head of his erection at my hole. "hard.", he whispers, and he slams into me.
"AAAAaaargh!" I cry as I feel a weird pinching sensation deep inside me as he rips through my virginity. He stills, gazing down at me, his eyes bright and loving taehyung I knew from before. Goshh I love this guy.. I love you taehyung..
"you're so tight. You ok baby?"
I nod, me eyes wide, my hands on his forearm. I feel so full. He stays still, letting me feel him inside me.
"I'm going to move, baby," he breaths after a moment, his voice tight.
He eases back with slowness. And he close his eyes and groans, and thrust into me again. I cry out the second time, and he still.
"More baby,?" he whispers, his voice raw.
"Yes," I breath. He does it once more, and stills again.
I groan, my body accepting him...Oh, I want this.
"Again?" he breaths.
"yes." Please hyung
And he moves, but this time he doesn't stop. He shifts onto his elbows so I can feel his weight on me, holding me down. He moves slowly at first, easing himself in and out of me. And as I grow to alien feeling, my hips move tentatively to meet his. He speeds up. I moan, and he pounds on, picking speed the rhythm and I keep up, meeting his thrust. He grasps my head between his hands and kisses me hard, his teeth pulling at my lower lip again. He shifts slightly, and I can feel something building deep inside me, like before. I start to stiffen as he thrust on and on. Sweat gathers over my body. Oh my.... I didn't know it would feel like this.. didn't know it it could feel as good as this. My thoughts are killing me... there's only sensation... only him .. only me... oh please... I stiffen.
"Come for me, Kookie," he whispers breathlessly, and I unravel at his words, exploding around him as I climax and split into million underneath on him. And as he comes, he calls out my name, thrusting hard, then stilling as he empties himself into me.
I am still panting, trying to slow my breathing, my thumping heart, and my thoughts are in heaven. Wow..... that was good. I open my eyes, and he has his forehead pressed against mine, his eyes closed, his breathing ragged. Taehyung eyes slowly open and gaze down at me, dark but soft. He stillinside. Leaning down, he gently presses a kiss against my forehead then slowly pulls out of me.
"oohh." I wince at the unfamiliarity.
"Did I hurt you.?" Taehyung ask as he lies down beside me propped on one elbow. He tucks a stray strand of my hair behide my ear. And I have to grin, widely.
"You are asking me if you hurt me?"
"The irony is not lost on me." He smile. "Seriously, are you okay?" His eyes are intense, probing, demanding even.
"Kookie?
Mmm?
"You are mine. Only mine. Don't forget it"
Hyung, what are we?
"kookie I love you, mmmmm boyfriend??
Mm but what about mom and dad?
I'll take care about that, but today you are mine and I'm yours.. okay?
Mmm okay hyung... I love you too.
Kookie??
"You smeel divine."
Hyung do you want more?? I grin widely..
Of course Baby......

Arrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi everyone!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!!:))))))))))