CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER
Jin FLASHBACK
We lived in a modest two-bedroom house, in what was considered 'good' neighborhood in Ansan City. I can remember looking out of our living room bay window on a clear day, to gaze at the beautiful Namsan Tower.
My father, Jeon Jinwoon, supported his family as a fireman, working in the heart of Ansan city of Seoul korea. He stood about five feet inches tall, and he weighed about 190 pounds. He had a broad shoulders and forearms that would make any muscle man proud. His thick black eyebrows matched his hair. I felt special when he winked at me and called me 'pig' it is because I ate like a pig and he really love's that.
My mother, Jeon Victoria, was a woman of average size and appearance. Mom was a woman who glowed with love for her family. Her greatest asset was her determination. Mom always had ideas, and she always took command of all family matters.
One day our life change in a one blink, my mother was preparing for our dinner when my father goes to kitchen not minding me with a cute little kid behind him, so I follow him, I watch my Mom and Dad talking about that kid.
Yeobo, I have something to tell you. You know ailee right? Shes died this morning and this child he is our son.
My mom is just looking at my father not talking and then looking at the child, she smirked and said.
Then what, yeobo?! Are we going to take care of that bastard child?! I forgive you for cheating us jeon!!!!!!!! But this? No no no
Yeobo, he is now alone, and yes I'm thankful that you still forgive me after what I done, but he is my son , I have to take care of him and you need to accept that.
After their conversation my dad introduced me to baby no, my step brother. His name is jungkook he is 2 years old, and his mom died cause of cancer. My dad ask me if jungkook can share with me in my room, I said yes.
Jungkook go to shower and change your clothes so you can sleep lready, he was just looking at me with wide eyes. I don't know if he is shoked or it is naturally he has big wide eyes .. cute~~~~ come here baby let me help you to get shower, and he smiled, after that we go to sleep.
MORNING
Me and jungkook playing when the phone ring.
My mom answer it.
Hello? Who is this?
Amm is this mr. jeon house?
Yes.
Can you come to hospital, mr. jeon got into fire accident. This is the hospital name.
What?!!! What happen to my husband?

I heard mom crying in the phone while talking to someone, my mom talk to me that we need to go to hospital because my father got into accident, shes crying really hard , we go to hospital and we left jungkook alone I don't want to left him but mom said we don't need to bring jk, im sad and scared because jk is a baby but more im scared is what happen to my dad.
My dad died , his trying to save a girl on fire but the building collapse and my dad trap in their, I'm crying in funeral while someone hug me , it was jk my baby brother he was sad too, he grab my cheeks and smile. That smile became my strength, from that day jk became happiness, my world and everyday of living he became my inspiration and everyday living him it changes and growing my feelings for my baby brother.
About this time, mom's behavior began to change radically. She would spend the entire day lying on the couch, dressed only in her bathrobe, watching television . Mom got up only to go to bathroom, get another drink or heat leftover food. She always yeeled at jungkook, her voice changed from the nurturing mother to the wicked witch. Soon, the sound of mother's voice began to send tremors down to my spine specially jungkook. I'd always run to jungkook to hide him in the cabinet hoping she would soon return to the couch, her drink and her tv show.
One day when I came back from school I saw my mother simply grab jungkook and smash his face against the mirror, smearing tear-streaked in my face when I saw jungkook crying and helpless. I run to my mother and grab her waist to tell her stop, im begging her to stop so when my mom look at me she calmed and go to her usual routin. I walked jungkook into my room so fast so jungkook can't hear what mom will say again to him, that he bad boy, a sickening child of bitch.
I don't understand why mom is so harsh to jk, all I know is when I ask her she always said jk is a bad luck to us. Look at what heepen to her bitch mother? And look what he did to my yeobo and then she started to cry again, she blame jungkook for what happen to my father, all the anger she felt from before and the sadness she felt giving to jungkook, she smile while seeng jungkook suffer and getting mad when jungkook cry specially when I saved my baby brother from her.

OPEN DOOR
Amm who is jungkoom family here? The doctor out of the room where jungkook is in. I rush to doctor and ask about jungkook while tae behind my back .
Jungkook is still unconscious right now, when he wake up he might feel the pain at his private part and we need to wait to heal his back because of rectal bleeding for pushing. And one more thing he might scared of all what he see what he feel, specially touch.
When I heard the doctor say, I cried so loud again tears are flowing and it can't stop, how this happening to jk at his young age, why he need to suffer so much? What did he do wrong?
TAE POV
I don' t know what to feel, i don't know what to do. I hate jungkook mother for hurting him, for making him suffer!! And I didn't realize I was crying already , even if we met for not a long time I feel like I know jungkook before, I feel like I know what he suffered ...I told jin that I'm going to church to pray for jungkook so I left him alone for the mean time.
JIN AND JUNGKOOK MOTHER
Oooo yes!!! I have so many money right.. what should I buy?? Hmm
When I heard a knock , it became so loud. So I open the door when I saw nichkhun.
What are you doing here? Did you have fu~n .. ahhhh
Nichkhun slap me in the face.
(NICHKHUN... do you know what happen, a guy entered in my condo and punched and he said he the brother of the child you bring for me. You know what tell your son to shut his mouth! And don't tell to police what I did to that child or else, you what will happen to you! Especially to your son!)
Aaaaa that bitch kid!! I need to teach him, I dialed jin number...
Hello?! Jin where are you?
Mom?! What did you do to jungkook?! You know he is the hospital, unconscious because you sell him like thing.
Where are you and the hospital?
(I was talking to jin when he said that jk is in the hospital, so I to be sound caring to find out where they are and I need to do something to make jin shut his mouth especially that bitch kid!)

Hi everyone.. woaaahhh! I wish you guys like this chapter 3, because I really did an effort to do this.. please wait for the vkook moments a little .. please have a votes and comment!! Thank you!:))))))))