Paris

"Nathan stooop." I squealed as he tickled me and blew on my stomach.

"Say it!" He tickled faster.

"Nathan is a sexy beast!" I screamed.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" He smirked and sat me on his lap.

"You're such a jerk." I laughed.

"But you love this jerk." He made me straddle him as he laid back.

"Indeed I do." I went to tickle him but he grabbed my hand.

"You don't want to start a war you cannot win." He grinned.

He fipped us over as nd pinned my arms over my head. He lowered his head down and placed kisses on my neck. Just as I was enjoying it he began tickling me again.

"Ok! Alright! You win." I said in between laughs.

"That's what I thought." He spoke very cocky.

"Are you gonna answer that?" I pointed to his phone.

"Quit doing that." He laughed before answering the phone.

"Hello?...What?!....Now?....I'll be there in 5." He spoke into the phone before hanging up.

"Is everything ok?" I slid down behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist while burying my face in his neck.

"Everything is just fine princess." He kissed my cheek.

"Are you leaving?"

"No we're leaving. I'm never leaving your side ever again." He picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed as he opened the window and stood on the ledge.

"It's the fastest way down." He smirked before jumping off unexpectedly.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as we dropped from the 7th floor of our hotel. We finally landed after what felt like hours. He helped my shaking body into the car and buckled me in. Nate pulled up to an all black house. It had white accents and a white door that Nathan is currently banging on. A man stood in the doorway and gave Nathan a deadly stare.

" Formulez votre entreprise." He looked him up and down. (State your business.)

" Je cherche votre chef." (I seek your leader.)

"Et elle?" He looked at me. (And her?)

"Elle est avec moi."(She's with me.)

"Parlez-vous français?" (Do you speak French?)

"No." Nathan answered for me.

The man stepped aside and let us in. This place was filled with girls...who were bleeding! Were they prostitutes for vampires? Nathan walked me upstairs and into a large open room with 50 ft ceilings and paintings everywhere. In front of us was a large throne with a guy who sat upon it who is drinking from another woman.

"Bennie." Nathan shouted and the man stopped.

"Nathan? Comment je vous ai manqué!" (How I've missed you!)

"English."

"Oh I'm sorry. We've missed you around here! You always brought in fresh blood and beautiful women." He wiped his mouth.

"That's the past."

"So why are you here? Is this what you brought us?" He stared at me with his blood red eyes.

"No this is my wife. I came for my payment."

"Look we're still 900 short."

"I gave you ample time!"

"Yes but Nathan I-I-I"

"Enough you have until Friday. I walk away with either my money or your head." Nathan threatened before walking me out the door

We walked towards the door and Nathan punched the door guy in the face. I just gaped at him and he saw I was looking. I quickly turned around and he wrapped his arm around me. We got in the car and he started, I waited until we stopped at a red light to say anything.

"What was that all about." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Just unfinished business." He kissed my knuckles. .

"Care to share?" I kissed his cheek.

"I'd rather not." He pressed on the gas as the light turned green.

"Alright." I said quietly. He stared at me.

"What?" I smiled.

"I love you so much." He grabbed my thigh.

"I love you too."

"Earlier.. you called me your wife." I smiled

"Because you are...with or with a ring." He parked in front of the hotel and helped me inside.

"Awwe Nathan." I jumped on him and he fell on the bed.

"My little spider monkey." He pecked my lips.

"My big Natey Matey." I gave him an Eskimo kiss.

I crawled to the top of the bed and Nathan wrapped me in the blanket like a burrito. Who knew Paris could be so cold. He got behind me and wrapped his arms around my burrito. I kissed him good night and we went to sleep.
----------------------
"Jessie. Babe wake up." Nathan shook my gently

"What's up baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck with my eyes still closed.

"Get dressed we're leaving." He kissed my lips.

"5 more minutes." I plopped back.

"Jessie! Get up." He tickled me.

"Alright!" I laughed and went over to my suitcase.

"Hurry." He grabbed his car keys.

"Alright Mr. Bossy Boots." I said while pulling my boots on.

Nathan drove us to get breakfast. After that he brought me coffee and we sat down to watch the swans in a pond. Nathan would flash his fangs at them and they'd freak out. I could see the lit up Eiffel Tower from where we were sitting. I pulled Nate towards it.

"Where are we going spider monkey?" He dragged behind me.

"To the Eiffel Tower." I said and he scoop me up and carried me bridal style.

He ran us over there and put me down in front of it. I stood there in awe just admiring this fine piece of art in front of me. I reached for Nathan's arm but he wasn't there. I turned around and saw him on one knee beside me with a ring box in his hand.

"Nathan!" I squealed.

"Jess this is our second time at the rodeo and I feel like I love you even more now than I did before. I don't want to make this really long because people are starting to stare at me like I'm weird...so Jessie Noelle Garner will you marry me."

"No." I said with a straight face.

"No?" He stood up.

"I'm just kidding! Of course I'll marry you Nathan!" I jumped into his arms.

"I love you spider monkey." He slid the ring onto my finger.

"I love you too Natey Matey." I kissed him.

We stood like that for a while. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his. Thunder crashed and it started to rain. I threw my head back and laughed as he kissed my neck. The light show came to an end and we walked slowly hand in hand to his car
----------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys!!! I hope you like the new cover!! Uhm a lot of people were dming me and begging me to get them back together so what better way than in front of the Eiffel Tower! Please continue to like, comment,and vote. Oh! And also refer this book to friends. Thanks so much guys! Love ya
-Jazz