Wedding

When we got back from the diner yesterday Nathan kept smiling at me. Even after he woke up today he just kept smiling. It's kind of creepy. He was sleeping so I took that as an opportunity to take a shower. I turned on the warm water and slipped in. It felt really good. I started humming to myself and washing my body. Nathan's hands laced around my waist as he trailed kisses from my shoulder to my neck.

"What'dya say we go on a trip."

"What kind of trip?"

"A trip to the islands." He began to wash my back.

"But what about Amy's wedding?"

"We can still go. Her wedding is Tomorrow, we can leave tomorrow night and get back on the 2nd."

"A 7 day trip?"

"Why not." He turned me around to face him.

"No I like the idea." I grabbed his face.

     He leaned in and kissed me. We stood there and made out like a couple of teenagers. He placed his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer. I tried to pull away but he kept me close. After I tapped his chest he finally let me go, I stood there and caught my breath as he just beamed down at me. I hurried and finished washing up before getting out the shower.

"I still haven't given you your Christmas presents." He stood in the doorway, the towel hanging low on his hips.

"Neither have I." I dropped my towel and started getting dressed.

"You are so beautiful." He grinned. I started blushing.

"I'll be back." He left the room.

     I sat on the bed and pulled on a baggy light blue t-shirt that came just below my waist and yoga pants with a light blue stripe down both sides. Nathan came back with a bunch of things and sat them next to me. I picked up the large flat square dark green fuzzy box. I opened the box and saw that it was a pearl necklace.

     I picked up the large red gift bag and pulled out a black lace lingerie set. I look at Nathan and held it up, he laughed. I looked down in the bag and there was nothing but lingerie. The next box was another necklace it was long and all gold with a sun in the middle. I turned it over and it said
"You light up my world even in darkness." I opened a couple other gifts Nathan got me before I gave him his.
--------------------
Wedding Day

     I stood at the alter in a yellow babydoll bridesmaid dress. Nathan sat in one of the chairs on the bride's side. He was dressed in an all grey suit with a yellow button down and a white tie. Amy came down the aisle in a white lace empire style wedding dress with jewels under the bust. Brett smiled as her father ushered her towards him.  The wedding went by kind of fast and the minister pronounced them Mr. and Mrs. Brett Harrington. Now it was time for the fun.

      The reception was winter wonderland themed. There was a huge candy table with all kinds of candy. An open bar with every drink you can imagine and a big dance floor. Brett and Amy walked over to the middle of the dance floor for their first dance. Amy and Brett were made for each other. After their first dance everyone clapped and piled on the dance floor. Nathan grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor.

"This is nice." I smiled while placing my right hand in his left and my left hand on his shoulder.

"You look amazing bumblebee." He kissed my forehead as we danced.

"So do you Nate." 

"Would you ever want to marry me?"

"I would love to marry you."