Dead

"Cole! Can you pop the popcorn please!" I shouted from the upstairs bathroom.

I got into the shower and closed my eyes. Letting the hot water fall on my mahogany skin. Images of a woman torn limb from limb kept popping into my head. Eyes that glowed red staring at me through the darkness. The bathroom door creaked like it had been opened a little. My eyes shot open.

"Cole! Cole is that you?" I shouted over the water. But I got no response.

"Cole if you're trying to scare me it's not funny!" Again no response.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body after turning the water off. I hesitantly opened the door revealing no one. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room.

"Cole?" I held my towel against my body.

I turned and walked downstairs. Maybe he's still in the kitchen making popcorn. I took each step cautiously. Maybe he's just trying to scare me a little bit. I walked into the living room but there was no Cole. The tv was still on. I turned it off and started walking towards the kitchen. I saw Cole bent over the kitchen sink.

"Cole didn't you hear me calling you? Why are you bent over the sink?" I said approaching him.

The sink faucet was running and Cole wasn't answering me. I walked over and placed my hand on his back. I gave him a little nudge and when I did his body fell to the floor revealing his neck which was clawed out. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I screamed from the top of my lungs and just stood there shocked.

"Hello Jessie." I heard a very deep alluring voice call behind me. I turned around and saw a tall man with pale skin and red eyes staring at me, taping his bloody fingernails on the table.

"Who are you?! What have you done." I screamed. The man stood up and was instantly hovering over my 5"6 height.

"I'm Nathan." He said while stalking closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and gals! I just thought I'd update once more tonight before I went off to bed. I hope those of you who are reading like my story. Please vote and comment! Gn everyone

-Jazz