Answers

I took a shower obviously not alone. Nathan sat in here with me to watch over me. After I stepped out and he handed wrapped me in a towel. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into this elegant bedroom. He sat me down in front of a translucent glass door. He opened it for me it was a huge walk in closet. Clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, everything!

I stood there in awe for a moment. A floral print sky blue dress caught my eye. I hesitantly walked over to it admiring it's beauty. I felt Nathan walk up behind me his muscular arm reaching past me touching the dress.

"I knew you'd like this one." He smiled to himself.

"How'd you get all of this." He put his finger on my plump lips.

"Shhh all questions will be answered at dinner." He smiled before walking into a door across.

I grabbed the dress and out it on alone with my undergarments. I grabbed a pair of nude sandals and gold jewelry. I pulled my hair into a donut bun. I causally walked into the door that Nathan walked through and open it revealing a naked Nathan. He had a long graphic tattoo on his defined back. And his butt is so....

"Like what you see?" He smirked

"Oh I! Uhm I was just coming to tell you that I was dressed." I looked everywhere but at him.

"It's ok you can look." He smirked while turning around all of his manly Hood swinging around.

"Ok I'm gonna go wait downstairs." I ran out of the room covering my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we going?" I whined.

"A place." He smirked

"Nathaaaaaan." I pouted.

"Jessie please you're killing my ears."

"How rude." I gasped

After my last attempt of trying to get an answer I finally gave up. I found myself staring at him. His creamy pale skin, green eyes, brown hair, chiseled jaw. He is just simply perfect. I think he felt my stare because he turned and looked at me. I hurried and turned around looking at the road. His soft chuckle was music to my ears.

"Well we're here." He turned the car and we found ourselves in front of a restaurant.

"So does that mean I can start asking questions now?!" I squealed.

"After we get to the table."

Yay! My questions will be answered soon! He talked to the host for a little while before she showed us to our table. He pulled out my chair gently letting me sit down and pushing it in.

"Alright ask away." He sighed.

"What are you." I spoke aggressively.

"I'm a hybrid. I have human qualities but I am mostly half werewolf half vampire."

"Is the story true?"

"Somewhat...me dying kind of, killing her family and her yes, the witch yes, me loving her yes, falling in love under a tree no, finding my mate yes. " He shrugged.

"How old are you?"

"Three hundred seventy."

"Have you slept with any other women?" He was silent for a while.

"Yes. But it was before you were born. I was young and I was new to this lifestyle."

"Hi can I take your order?" The blonde hair blue eyed waitress interrupted.

"I'll have the strawberry almond salad but instead of ranch I'd like raspberry vinaigrette. Also I'd like steak, mashed potatoes, and corn make my steak medium rare please. And for my drink I'll have a nice blush wine." She hurried and scribbled down my order.

"And you sir."

"I'll have what she's having except I'd like my steak raw." He closed the menu and the waitress left.

"Raw?! What are you some savage beast!" I whisper yelled.

"In fact I am. Any more questions?" He said nonchalantly.

"Where are your parents?"

"I ate them."

"What?!" I yelled causing everyone to turn and look at me.

"I was kidding calm down. My parents live in Arizona."

"When is your birthday?"

"August 11th 1645...I think."

"You think?"

"Jessie when you get to be as old as me you forget a lot of things. Keeping track of how many years I've been on this earth isn't my favorite hobbie."

Our food can to us and I asked more questions throughout dinner. The whole night I felt like I wanted to be right there under him. Next to him, breathing the same air he does. I would look up to him just gazing at me. In a weird way, he makes me feel wanted. I feel safe when I'm with him.

After dinner, he paid for our food and we left. We got in the car and he was silent. Not a word from his mouth.In the distance I could see waves from the ocean. Was this another surprise? I don't want to ruin it by telling him I can't swim. We got out and we started walking the beach.

The sand felt great under my toes. The soft smell of the ocean dancing around my nose. We walked in silence for about 15 minutes before I finally broke the silence.

"Nathan...what are you thinking about?"

"You." He said, slipping his hand into mine. I didn't reject, it kind of felt right.

"What's this?" I pointed to a tattoo on his arm.

He took his shirt off. His skin flawless in the moonlight. He turned his back to me and I saw a big graphic tattoo that took up the whole left side of his back and a little of his arm. It had a wolf with scary teeth.

"What is this?" I mumbled still tracing the tattoo.

"It's my life story in a way." He threw his shirt and rolled up his pant legs.

Rushing into the blue ocean as a wave was coming in. He stood up and put his hand out beckoning me to come forward. I left my shoes in the sand. I took his hand and he pulled me into him. His eyes glistening in the moonlight. He gave me a big smile before pressing his lips into mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it took me all day to write this. I'm going to write one more and then it's off to bed.

-Jazz