Engagement

Nathan took me to a modern beach house that over looks the beach, just like in my vision. I undressed and got in the shower while Nate made dinner. Maybe I shouldn't let this dream bother me, maybe it's just that a dream. I threw on a dress and some sandals and went into the kitchen with Chef Nate.

"Hey babe." I leaned up to kiss his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hello beautiful." He stirred the sauce in the pan before going to cut the fresh parsley and mint.

"What are you making?" I stole a carrot.

"Dinner."

"Okie Dokie Chef Nate."I giggled before sitting down at the island.

"Me and you and you and me no matter how they tossed the dice it had to be" Nate sang.

"The only one for me is you and you for me so happy together." I sang back
"I can't see me lovin nobody but you for all my life when you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue for all my life." we sang together.

"Impressive." I chuckled

"Can you go up to the attic and get matches?"

I ran up to the attic and pulled the string to turn on the light. It's a lot of dusty boxes and furniture with white sheets over them. Why would matches be up here? Creaking was heard by the door and the light went out. I crouched down and duck walked under a table. Another creaking sound came from across the room. I reached for the screwdriver that was within arms reach of me.

"Jess...are you up here?" Nathan called from the doorway.

"Yeah!" I ran towards the door and dropped the screwdriver.

"Well come on the food is getting cold." He kissed my forehead.

My heart was beating out of my chest and I knew Nate could hear it. My hands were clammy and sweat was dripping from my forehead. His eyes would wonder onto mine and I gave him a weak smile. He lead me outside onto the sand and there was a candle lit table for two. The food smells so good mixed with the smell of the ocean. He pulled out my car and sat me down before going to his.

"This is beautiful babe!" I squealed

"I'm glad you love it." He chuckled

We ate his delicious lamp chops and autumn salad. It was like fireworks popping off in your mouth. He kept rubbing my thigh under the table and staring into my eyes. After we finished eating we walked along the beach. I splashed water on his shirt which got him all wet and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and laughing.

"Jessie I have something tell you..." he looked nervous.

"Alright."

"Well...Jessie we've been together for a while. I love you a lot and you truly do make me happy. After losing you for 3 weeks I realized I cannot live without you. Your beautiful creamy mahogany skin, dark brown almost black eyes, and bubbly personality it's all more than I can ask for." he got down on one knee in front of me, pulling out a small jewelry box.

"So Jessie Noelle Garner will you do me the honors of becoming my beautiful wife for as long as we shall live?" He continued and popped open the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. I gasped.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you Nathan!" I squealed and jumped with joy.

He slid the ring on my finger and all I could do was cry. I went to kissed him and fireworks went off literally. I looked up in amazement and snuggled into Nathan's side. Did he plan this? This is just perfect Nathan is the one I want and need, the one that I love. I could tell he was happy and just as excited as I was. Nothing could ruin this moment except a scream of course.

"Jessie what's wrong?" He held my convulsing body.

"I-I-I-It's your sister. S-She's dead." I whispered through my convulsions.

"How do you that? Jessie if this is a joke, it isn't funny."

"N-N-N-Nate please you have to believe me." I whispered, my body slowly calming.

"The only way you'd know something like that is if...you're a banshee."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gahahaha! BOOM! Wow so Jessie is a banshee? Wasn't expecting that huh? Well I'm off to bed...I have school in the am. I would really appreciate if I had more comments. So please continue to...

VOTE
FOLLOW
&
MORE COMMENTS