Ups & Downs

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! THERE IS SOME LOVE MAKING DOWN BELOW JUST TO LET YOU KNOOOOW!

"It's a boy? It's a boy! Oh my god it's a...it's a boy!" I exclaimed and kissed Nate. 

"He loves you already." He hugged me again.

"He does? You can hear him?" I cried.

"No I can just sense his emotions." He led me to the car. 

     We continued to talk about the baby and what we thought of him. The closer we got to Edengrove the harder it rained. I stared out the window and watched as the rain drops streamed the window. We arrived at home and I jumped out of my clothes and hopped straight into one of Nate's shirts. I grabbed my book off of the table and stretched out on the sofa. Nathan walked in a little while later and laid in between my legs, rubbing my stomach.

     I could feel the baby move towards his body heat as Nate sung softly to him. A sharp pain heated my stomach and my heart began to pound. I heard a loud pop in and then a loud crack. My back began to ache and Nathan's expression told me that what every was happening wasn't a pretty sight. The pain finally subdued and I was able to relax again. Having contractions were no fun but add a supernatural pregnancy on top of supernatural contractions are torture. I looked at Nathan who was still staring at me.

"I'm just fine, it was just a contraction." I grabbed his hand.

"Are you sure? Do you need me to call Maddox?" He grabbed his phone.

"No! I mean no." I screamed.

"Why not?" He looked at me with a worried look.

"I..I just don't think it's necessary that's all." I chuckled nervously.

     Nathan had an awkaward look on his face as if he were reading something, which quickly changed to anger. I automatically knew what he had done and I began extremely pissed off. I hate when he reads my mind it's so violating a woman has the right to her own secrets. He grabbed his coat and slip on his shoes before marching outside into the rain. I pulled on some pants and my rain boots in a matter of seconds. Grabbing my coat I ran outside and pushed himaway from the car. He looked at me for a minute before shoving me to the side and opening the door. I ran towards the passenger side and got in the car. He started the car and began to take off in route to Maddox.

"Nate baby look at me. I love you so much! Nothing even happened! Do you really want to go to jail when you have a baby due any day now?!" I screamed at him but he kept a straight face and continued to speed down the highway. 

"You should be setting a great example for your son! Would you want him to be doing this? Nathan just think about this please!" I continued to be the voice of reason.

"Nathan please. Please!" I grabbed his hand. 

     He double parked the car in the middle of the street and hopped out. I got out of the car and tried to pull him back in but he snatched his arm away and proceeded to walk up to Maddox's front door. He gave it a hard knock and when Maddox answered the door he gave him a hard punch to the face. I jumped at the loud cracking sound that clapped through the air. Nathan then proceeded to climb on top of him and punch him in the face. Maddox tried to defend himself but it was no use, Nathan was relentless. 

     I grabbed Nathan's arm and tried to pull him off but he was much strong than I am. I jumped on Nate's back and he was about to throw me off but he just stopped in his tracks and softly put me down. His eyes were blood shot red and his fangs were exposed. That's when I discovered that I was no longer dealing with Nathan. He stared at me for a moment and just as he was turning around Maddox bust him in the face with a brick and kicked him in the chest. At this point him and Nate were throwing shot after shot at each other until Nathan punched him in the throat. He flipped on top of him and was about to tear out his throat but I grabbed his arm.