12 - Ivory

Michael's POV
_________
_____
_
(October 31st, 2015)

Halloween - in my opinion, one of the best holidays known by mankind.

This holiday, and/ or season, holds so many memories, memories of Vivienne, and myself that I'll never forget or ever want to.

Halloween has always been both of our favorite holidays because we walk around our neighborhood every year as a tradition we started back when we were just little one's. Nothing's changed much about our tradition since then another than we wear matching costumes now.

This year we had the hardest time picking out what to wear - we've pretty much used up every good idea out their 'cause we have been doing this for almost twenty years. We actually didn't figure it out until late last week - which didn't leave us with much time to get the costumes ready for tonight, but we did it successfully.

Our choice of theme for our Halloween's outfits this year is a Hawaiian Beach type of boy and girl. Meaning Vivienne is planning to dress up in a brown grass shirt and brown bikini top, and I will be dressing in a button-up tourist shirt that has orange flowers all over it and a pair of light brown cargo shorts, both of us wearing flip flops as well. Supporting flower necklaces and bracelets also as accessories.

__________

"Michael, we should dye your hair to match the costumes!" Vivienne gasped up in excitement from the other side of my couch, throwing her phone onto the coffee table before jumping up from her spot. "Can we, please?"

"Sure, this blue is getting old anyway." I agreed, chuckling to myself as Vivienne started to jump around the living room like a lunatic. "What color should I dye it?" Completely forgetting about the plan, I asked Vivienne for her opinion.

"You want me to pick it out? I haven't got to do that in a while." She raised her eyebrows at me but looked pleaded none the less. "So, I think you would look good in..." She looked up at my hair, staring at it for a few seconds before actually saying anything. "White."

"That sounds fine." I shrugged, nodding my head towards the steps so we could head upstairs and to my bathroom.

Splitting ways, Viv went into my bathroom the prep while I looked over all the hair dye bottles that collected up in my room over the past year or so. As I finically found the dye Vivienne was wanting, I was drug back into reality, remembering that I had to go along with this plan still and I had to pick out a hair dye that started with the letter 'I'.

My mind going blank, I couldn't think of any color that was going to match my costume and stick to my plan at the same time. So, quickly giving up on searching through the same colors over and over, I just picked up the bottle full of an off whitish color - or as I'm going to call it now, Ivory.

"Here, I couldn't find a bottle with plain white but I found one with a color that looks like an off white or ivory type of color." I shrugged my shoulders up, handing over the bottle to Viv before dipping my head down into the sink.

"So what do you want me to title it as on the note pad?" She flipped through the few pages left on her mini booklet thing, trying to find the one that held all of my hair colors so far.

"Just say ivory, that's easier to write than off white." I covered up my slip up horribly, it didn't make much sense but at least I tried and at least she didn't realize, or if she did notice, she chose to not say anything.