(26) The Hard Part is Damning

Okay so many things are happening on this chapter, and i'm just seriously expecting that all of this information and things that I just vomited on this chapter are accepted. Sorry for taking so longgg X 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're out of wine.

Could you go to the supermarket and buy some?

      - Andrew, X

"Ugh, fucking hell" whispered Arabella to herself under her breath.

She started to walk quite in a rush towards the nearest supermarket that she knew, which was only a couple of blocks away from Alex's house. She didn't know why but she was feeling really irritated and annoyed at the whole situation that she had just experienced a few seconds ago. Although she tried to calm down her own twisted thoughts, Arabella couldn't really overcome her inexplicable nervousness. As she walked quickly she tried to light one of her organic cigarettes, but her hands were shaking fearfully and ended up dropping the cigarette from her mouth.

"For crying out loud, what the fuck is wrong with me?" she thought to herself.

She stepped over the cigarette that had ended on the floor and entered the supermarket without hesitating. Arabella just wanted to go directly to her department and think about everything that Alex had just said to her. Within her consciousness there was a fear that she wasn't willing to actually find out, as if the answer to this thoughts were going to scare her to death. Could Alex be actually right? Was she actually scared of starting to develop something more than just pure lust for him?

Arabella walked straightly towards the alcohol section that was located on one of the back of the corners of the supermarket. She walked with an expression of nervousness and fear portrayed on her face; she wasn't clearly noticing where she was actually going to. Her eyes were wide opened and looked only at the floor and at the footsteps of her black boots.

"Arabella?" called a voice from behind, a voice that she recognized very much. Arabella turned around, only to find herself with another problem that was tormenting her thoughts.

"Hello Arielle, how are you?" said Arabella with a nervous smile.

"OMG we bump with each other everywhere! What a coincidence, huh? I'm great! How are you?" she said hugging Arabella and embracing her with her warm and cheerful smile.

"I'm fine, actually" said Arabella shortly.

"It's so weird to find you here! Seriously, you're like the last person that I thought of bumping into at a supermarket!" said Arielle while giggling.

"Yeah, not the best place right?" said Arabella with indifference.

She started to walk towards the wine section and Arielle followed her from behind, chatting with her about other things. Arabella grabbed three bottles of wine and headed to the cashier with Arielle, who only had a bag of fruits and vegetables. Arielle pay for her wine, due to the fact that in the US you had to be more than twenty-one years old to buy alcohol.

"Wow, that's a lot of wine! Are you going to drink it all by yourself?" said Arielle curiously.

"Oh no, it's just that we're having a little intimate party with the rest of the band. We're celebrating the release of our debut album that actually came out today" said Arabella now sounding a little bit friendlier.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me! Oh my fucking God, Arabella that's fantastic!" she said as she naturally hugged her once again, "I'm so happy for you seriously"