(16) Too Pretty For Her Own Good

The Golden Jaggers were the lasts ones to arrive at the party, following the advice of Laurence. He said that the best was if they made the last impression to everyone who was already in the party. He already knew that the main impression would not be the band itself, but Arabella.

Arabella was wearing her dark-red velvet dress and also dark-red high heels, although she hated the idea of wearing other type of shoes that weren't sneakers or boots, Laurence commanded her to do so. Her make-up was extremely simple but breathtaking at the same time; she wore a dark-red lipstick that matched with the dress, and her eyes were only covered with black mascara that made her pale blue eyes stand out completely. Her hair remained loose and was falling with perfect grace, covering her naked back.

As soon as they entered the party, they were amazed by the large group of people that were filling the space. Not only that, but the type of people that were in the party; most of all were famous people, from Julian Casablancas to The Black Keys. Truth was that neither one of The Golden Jaggers were used to see all of their idols in once single room. They had never been to such a fancier and luxurious party like that one before, back in Bristol this sort of parties never happened. So their faces practically fell down when they saw the environment in which they were. All of the boys were completely fantasizing and it was quiet notorious from miles away; all of them except Arabella, who controlled herself and stayed as serious and cool as always.

"There is my dream team!" said Laurence while approaching to them, showing that big and white smile of his, "Come to daddy!" he said and hugged all of the members in the band.

"Holy shit Laurence, this place looks amazing" said Dalton while looking at the ceiling, which was colored with violet shades due to the lights that were hanged in there.

The whole place had violet pale lights illuminating every single available space and every corner of the room. There were huge chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and there was this huge bar to one side that attracted Dalton instantly. Most of the people were standing and chatting with each other, but there were several little tables spread all around the room, with velvet coaches to sit on. There were some waiters handing drinks to everyone and even food.

"I know right? You guys will have to get used to this sort of life, since it's gonna be your future sooner or later!" he said while taking a long sip of his champagne.

"You have so much fate on us, don't you Laurence?" said Benjamin with a big smirk on his face.

"Believe me when I tell you that you're my best acquisition since the Monkeys, I'm telling ya'" he said while laying a hand on Benjamin's shoulder.

"But anyway, have you guys practiced that killer song of yours for tonight?" Laurence said.

"Our entire album has killer songs, Laurence" said Andrew while looking at his surroundings with an unexpressive face.

Laurence laughed extremely loud "You're right! Fucking hell I love these kids"

"Well, grab a drink and enjoy yourselves, the night is still young and so are you..." he said while walking towards the bar.

"He seriously is spooky sometimes" said Benjamin while looking at the rest of the guys.

"Hey it's the booze free here?" said Dalton.

"Why don't we go and find out..." said Arabella as she grabbed Andrew's arm.

She knew that the every single person that was in that party looked at her as she made her way through the crowded room onto the small bar. Everybody was looking at her from head to toe, asking themselves who this girl was; nobody really had the guts to even look at her straight in the eye. But the only person, who she cared about in that party, was not really looking at her.