Chapter 1

"Did you kiss him Hannah?" asked my best friend Caroline .

I was sitting at lunch with my girlies, (Caroline, Katy, Jenny, Sarah , and Layla). I had many more friends than that, off course. Let me just tell you straight, I'm popular. My name is Hannah Rose. I have tons of friends, I am totally rich, always dress in fashion , and lots of people wish they were me. I mean seriously, life is good and couldn't be better.

"No, not yet, I'm scared he will back away from me since he already has a girlfriend, I mean omg, how embarrassing would that be," I explain hoping they understand. We were discussing my crush Ben. He was all the things I looked for in a boy. Cute, caring, and had the perfect smile. There was only one thing holding be back from pursuing this rightful relationship. His evil girlfriend, Macy.

"What a little coward," Jenny said giving me I cold look. Lately Jenny had been insulting me. I wasn't sure why she didn't like me. She hadn't actually physically told me that she hated me or anything , but I could tell by the way she acted towards me.

"Yea seriously drama queen, you should of just went for it," Katy said looking annoyed.

"Ok, ok I get it but I'm getting sick and tired of you two never agreeing with me," I said loudly causing attention which I deeply love. "And sorry that I am the only one at this table with moral standards," I continued looking Jenny straight in the eye.

Jenny mouth dropped dramatically "Well, I'm getting tired of talking about you all the time. Every single conversation we have now is about freakin' you. Like for real, I know you love attention but just freakin' chill."

"Yea, Hannah you seriously do need to take a chill pill," Katy agreed with Jenny like always.

"Are you serious? I don't remember making an agenda of what topics we talk about?" I shot back. These two were so delusional. In fact, they were the ones that started this conversation about me. It's not my fault my life is more interesting than theirs.

"I think you all need to shut up and get along," Sarah said like she was bored of us fighting. If I were to describe Sarah in one word it would be peacemaker. Every time we started bickering, she would be the one to try to stop it. She was probably my favorite person at this table right now.

"Argghh!" I scream getting up from the table. I was so feed up with the arguments we all had been having lately. I wasn't going to sit there and pretend like everything was okay.

I walked to the restroom, where I always go when I get in fights with my friends and want to be a lone. I started crying in the hallway before I could get to the restroom, and I started walking faster so no one would see me, but this girl saw me crying and rushed over to me.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" She asked.

She was a geek. I could tell by the way she dressed. One thing I don't do is talk to geeks, like seriously that could ruin my reputation forever. So I ignore her and run into to restroom and cry nonstop. Besides I was too embarrassed to pour out all my problems to some random stranger. I know you probably think I'm pathetic but I just couldn't help it. Lately my friends and I have been fighting a lot. I know for sure some of them have some type of grudge against me, or maybe they are just jealous of me. If I were them, I would be jealous too. After about ten minutes I stopped crying and just sat on the bathroom floor and thought carefully to myself. Sometimes I just think that I need a new group of friends, but I couldn't imagine just cutting them out of my life. The six of us grew up together and have gone through a lot. We hold each other's secrets and our families are even close. A bit later I heard the bell ring so I quickly wipe my face and put on makeup to hide the red splotches on my face. My makeup was like my mask. I always acted so bold, but honestly I  get sensitive and worried sometimes.