Chapter 7

Ben ^

————————————————————————
It was finally Saturday and I was getting ready for Macy's sleepover. What if Macy and I actually did become good friends. I never thought this day would come.

"Mom, I need a ride!" I yelled from my room.

"To where?"

"Macy's house for a sleepover."

"Oh I thought you guys stopped talking a while ago."

"Yeah but we made up."

"Okay. I will take you, but just so you know I never really liked Macy," she responded.
------

  We arrived at Macy's house. I walked up to the porch and rang the doorbell. Her house was huge. Like mansion huge.

"Han Han! Come in," Macy opened the door and greeted.

  I entered her house and saw two other girls in the living room.

"Han Han, this is Ashley and Megan," Macy introduced us.

"Hey," I smiled.

They smiled back but didn't say anything back, which is usually girl code for they don't like me but are pretending to because their friend does.

"I was thinking since its 6 o'clock right now we can go out for dinner first at Olive Garden," Macy suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Megan said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

  So we all got in Macy's car and drove to Olive Garden. When we got there we ordered our food and waited.

"So Hannah, how come your friends don't like you any more?" Ashley bluntly asked looking at her nails.

I was actually shocked that she would bring that up. I should of known Macy's friends would be rude to me. Macy probably spent years brainwashing them about how much she didn't like me.

  "I really don't know and I don't care," I said with a small laugh to make it seem like the question didn't bother me.

"I mean now you have to hang out with a bunch of losers. Your life must be so hard. I feel bad for you," Megan commented.

  "They're  actually cooler than you think," I smiled defending my friends.

"Oh. Well. I guess it makes sense that a loser like you would fit in with them," Megan rolled her eyes which made me want to just slap her.

"Ok ladies let's play nice," Macy grinned her angelic smile that still creeped me out.

Later our food came out and we all ate in silence since we had nothing to say to each other. There was no way I was ever doing another sleepover with Macy. She may be cool with me, but her friends were obviously not. Then Macy checked her phone.

"Omg, Ashley and Megan come to the restroom with me I have to tell you something" Macy glared at her phone. "Sorry Hannah we will be right back."

  So they all got up in went to the restroom. I just waited for them to get back.

I waited and waited. Until I checked my phone and realized I had been waiting for thirty minutes. Then the waiter came up to me.

"Here is the check Miss," he said.

Oh my Gosh. I totally got played. I rushed to the restroom just to make sure. I opened the door and they weren't in here. They ditched me. I have never been ditched before. I couldn't believe how stupid I was to think that Macy would actually want to hang out with me. She hated me and always would.

  I went out the restroom and paid the check. I was so furious. This means war.
----------////-------////--------////

"And then they ditched me and I paid for the food" I was on the phone with Kaley explaining to her what Macy did.

  "We should totally do something about it, I mean she treats you badly all the time"

"I know and I'm sick of crying. I want payback," I was determined.

"Yes! .. By the way are you dating that Brent guy?"

"I'm not sure he hasn't officially asked me."

"You guys are so cute together."

"Haha.. Well I will talk to you later, bye!"

"Bye."

Then I hung up. I really wanted Brent to ask me out but I heard that he has never ask anyone out in two years since his ex-girlfriend left town but maybe I could change that.