Chapter 9

We finally made it to my house alive.

"Well here is your stop," Daniel said like he was a taxi driver.

"No duh," I responded.

"Is that sass I hear? I can take you back to school," Daniel joked.

"No thanks," I laughed. "Thanks for the ride," I started to get out his car.

"You know we have english class together, right?" He asked.

"Oh please I think I would of remembered seeing you."

"Why? Because I'm special," Daniel winked.

"Yeah.. totally."

"I don't go to class that often. That's why you probably don't see me."

"Well you should start going. Bye Daniel," I said shutting his car door and walking to my porch.

Don't get me wrong I thought it was nice of him to drive me home, but I still have Brent. It seemed as if Daniel was trying to flirt with me, but I don't know him that well so who knows. In fact he probably does that type of stuff with many other girls. So Daniel probably won't talk to me again and move on.

----/----/-----

I was watching Pretty Little Liars in the living room until my mom walked through the door, and stood in front of the tv.

"I can't see," I tried to look around her but failed.

"We need to talk missy," she had a stern look on her face. Oh great.

"About?" I answered nervously. I knew exactly what this was about.

"I got a call from the principal telling me that you got in a fight today."

"It was Macy! She started it, mom, I swear," I whined.

"Well you should of been mature not to fight. Your grounded for a week! No going out and bring me your phone and laptop."

"What mom?! She literally just slapped me out of no where" I defended myself.

"And I was told you slapped her too, so my word is final"

To be honest, I thought a week was pretty good since I thought that she was going to ground me  longer, but I am supposed to hang out with Brent tomorrow. This totally sucks.

I went up stairs to collect my laptop and I checked my phone one last time before turning it in.

Texts:
Ben: Thanks for telling me.

Jenny: I saw the video of you and Macy fighting. You really got beat haha loser lol.

There was a video! Curse technology!

Brent: can't wait for tomorrow:)

Aww Brent texted me! Too bad I can't go, but I will tell him in person at school.

"Hannah bring down your stuff now!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay," I yelled going downstairs.

I handed her my phone and laptop.
-------
The next morning at school I went to my locker.

"Hey," someone said.

I turned around and was surprised to see Daniel.

"Why are you talking to me? Go away."

"Feisty, I like," he smirked

"Eww," I pointed a finger towards my mouth for the puking signal.

"Denial is the first step of liking me so I'm not worried Princess," Daniel walked off.

I just raised my eyebrows in unbelief of how egotistical this guy was.

At lunch I went to the library and spotted Brent.

"What's up?" I greeted

"So what do you want to do tonight. I was thinking skating. It's going to be so perfect," he suggested.

"Actually that's what I came to talk to you about, I can't go because I'm grounded for the whole fighting Macy thing."

"Oh I heard. I understand.. Too bad it was going to be the best night of your life," Brent grinned.

"I know I know. I will let you know when I'm free again."

"Works for me."

"Bye BrentiePoo."

"See ya Hannah Banana."

------------------------------------

I was walking to class when I was stopped by Caroline.

"Hey Hannah! Do you have a minute?"

"Considering all of you guys ditched me. NO!" I pushed her out of the way. I know it seems a little aggressive and I really shouldn't be trying to start another fight, but these people irk me.
Then she grabbed my arm.

"Look, I'm sorry, but my mom wanted to invite you and your family to our charity dinner next week" Caroline said.

"Why? You didn't tell your mom we stopped speaking weeks ago?" I asked

"Yes, but she still insisted and you can bring a date," she explained.

"I don't know. I will think about it," I said walking off. I knew my answer. There was no way I was going.

I walked into English and I saw Daniel sitting in the very back. Wow he actually is in this class and he showed up. When he realized I was looking at him, he gave me a wink. I ignored it and I sat in my usually seat which was by Kaley.

"Hey Hannah. You okay since the fight and all?" Kaley asked.

"Yeah," I didn't feel like talking a whole bunch about it.
_________________________
Vote and comment if you are enjoying the story so far!!