Chapter 33

OH YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THE BEGINING BUT BARE WITH ME. BE STRONG FOR BELLA LOL WELL ENJOY

Bella's Pov

''Eat'' Dean ordered as he came into the room that's become mine. I sat there unmoving he knew the drill i wasn't stupid and i wasn't putting my children at risk. He sighed frustrated and took a bite of some eggs and bit a piece of bacon.

''See now eat'' He said handing me the food. ''I wanna go Home Dean. How much longer are you going to keep me here you bastard'' I yelled at the end. My rage as been building each day Ive been here. I missed my family and friends i missed My husband.

''I'd watch my mouth little one. An ill keep you as long as i want you lucky I'm not beating you or fucking you which seems like a nice idea''...''Don't you dare touch me you sick Bast...AH!'' I screamed as he slapped me across the face My head throbbed and i willed myself not to cry.

''I do as i want'' He said smirking he began to unbuckle his pants letting them drop. His erection was clear. ''No please'' I begged crying as i tried to get my right hand out the cuffs. ''No i want some release. I wanna see what my son sees in you'' He smiled.

''STOP IT'' I screamed as he pushed me to lay flat lifting up the dress I was giving Yesterday. ''Stay still and i want hurt my Grandchildren'' He said huskily. Tears spilled as i stayed still. 'I'm sorry my love' I said to myself as i was about to let this man have me for the sake of my children.

''Good little one'' He whispered licking my neck causing a shiver of disgust. ''Mmm'' He said grinding himself into me. I gasped in Rage and surprise. I hated i couldn't do anything to stop him, I felt weak. ''Ill have you screaming my name'' He said grinding faster.

''Fuck you feel good'' He said still pumping. I stood still like a rock feeling disgusted. He saw my state and growled. ''Little one i wanna feel wanted when i fuck you. I expect you to be wet when i enter you if not you can say by to your kids. I promise.''

Fear spread threw me like a forest fire and i couldn't help but sob. ''Good'' He said knowing i excepted. I had no choice. I closed my eyes praying to everything holy to get me threw this. I imagined Tyler. His hands on me caressing me. His lips taking mine eating me.

I gasped as i felt deans finger at my folds. ''Good little one'' He said seeing as i was some what wet. I started to panic as he pulled his boxes off. ''Please dean dont'' I begged for a last time. ''My c0ck is throbbing i need release''

Lifting my dress to my waist he slipped my panties off. I gasped as he rubbed his c0ck on my entrance. ''Mm you feel good little one'' He groaned rubbing faster. He began to enter. ''Dean baby'' He stopped looking behind him. ''Yes love what do you need'' He asked calmly.

''To see if you needed Me. Why do you need her a child when you can have a women'' Diana said walking in. I sneered at her but was grateful for the distraction. ''Hm come hear love'' Dean said with an evil glint. She walked slowly smiling at him as he pulled her on the bed.

''Undress love. I'm going to fuck you as she watches if she knows whats good for her. Ill take her next time'' He said smirking. Diana stripped of her clothing laying next to me. So close our arms touched. ''Watch little one i don't need to tell you again'' I nodded.

He entered her slowly as he rocked his hips back and forth. Groans and moans filled the room as i watched In anger and disgust. how could he be so vial? So evil?. I wanted to go home i knew they must be going crazy looking for me. after all its been 2 weeks since i was taken.

''Oh Love tight as always'' Dean groaned moving at bit faster. He took his time with her knowing i was their watching. ''Oh Yes!'' She moaned as he took her breast in his mouth. I watch as his tongue licked her buds.