Chapter 11

HERES AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS there is some sexual content not toooo hardcore lol , welllll ENJOY & VOTE PLEASE!!

Bella's Pov

7 hours later, movies were watched, 4 boxes of pizza was gone, 'never have i ever' game was played and dozen shots of drinks i cant remember was taken. And we danced. To say we was done i mean DONE!. currently we were in the pool in nothing but under wear lip locking with our guys ''Kitten i want you so bad right now'' Tyler whispered in my ear while roaming his hands on my body i couldn't help but grind myself on his obvious erection as he groaned his breathing hitching. He latched his lips between my neck and shoulder sucking, nipping all over as i moaned giving him more access.

''Bells'' i snapped my head to Gigi as he giggled trying to get Danny off her neck. ''Bad boy thinks we cant keep a note wanna prove him wrong?'' Gigi asked as she glared drunkenly at Danny, it was a weird site seeing as she never drinks. ''Hell yea'' Lulu voiced ''lets show this playboys their girls got more than one talent'' she said winking at Clayton as all 3 boys groaned most likely getting hard.

'' okay, Gigi get your guitar in my room and Lulu get my keyboard'' i said as we all got out the pool. Handing everyone a towel we made our way to the living room i can see we were all sobering up as we all sat down Tyler right in front of me as Gigi took my left and lulu my  right.

''So! which one plays what?'' Kate asked excitedly as the boys eagerly waited for a response ''Well! i sing, design practically everything and I'm a GREAT artist i can draw and paint you guys perfectly, now Gigi here is killer at the guitar can sing and is great in numbers. Lulu is amazing in piano also singing oh lets not forget gymnastics'' i said winking at Clayton as he groaned shifting in his shit. ''Are we singing what i think were singing?'' Gigi asked and i nodded. ''I think the song fits the boys not 100% but it fits i smirked at Tyler as he eyed me suspiciously. i signaled Gigi to start.

(GUITAR)-Gigi

(BELLA) -once a time, a few

mistakes ago

I was in your sights, you got me alone

You found me, you found me

You found me-e-e-e-e

I guess you didn't care and I guess I liked that

And when I fell hard, you took a step back

Without me, without me

Without me-e-e-e-e

(GIGI, BELLA, LULU)

And he's long gone

When he's next to me

And I realize, the blame is on me

(BELLA)

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now,

***( Bella and Tyler has their eye locked as she sings to him while he smirks)***

(LULU)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          flew me to places I'd never been

Til you put me down

(GIGI)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Oh I knew you were trouble when you walked in