Chapter 14 part 1

Tyler's Pov

**Thursday**

All morning i've been running my brain a mile a minute thinking of the perfect way to ask Bella to be  mine officially, I em not one for romantic things But things change when your deeply in love. So here i em bugging Lulu Bella's best friend for help.

''Come on Luna, you gotta have something? anything?'' i pleaded for 3 hours i came up with nothing and i wanted it to be done today as we were still in school. ''I don't know, she likes out doors, don't do the usual do something different somewhere isolated. OH OH i got it take her to the wild flower Field'' she said jumping up and down.

The flower Field was 10 minutes away from my house in a big clearing in the middle of the woods. It looks like the clearing from twilight but much beautiful. ''That's great i can cook her food and some dessert, oh i got the perfect idea ima need your help can you skip with me? pleaseeeee?'' i begged her for what i had in mind i needed a girls point of view and who better than Luna.

''Okay okay, where we headed?'' she asked putting her things in her locker. ''The mall'' i said as i dragged her out the school today was an important day for me and i had to make it special for my Bella. Heading to the mall i told Luna what i had in mind, she gushed and said it was romantic and that Bella would die and come back. As me and Luna entered the stores while she picked out what we needed i made phone calls. This date wasn't going to be cheap but i'd do anything for her.

 I couldn't help the joy that surged threw me, Bella finally broke it off with that scum and i was more than happy. I didn't want to tell Bella my suspicions, i didn't wanna seem like i was lien or playing dirty i wasn't that type off man. Period. And now that she broke it off with Matt something told me to keep a watchful eye, Matt is not the forgiving type and if he ever tried something against Mine he'll wish he never existed .

We arrived at the clearing 20 minutes after the mall, since i was helping Luna set everything up i asked mom to cook for me, she was more than happy to, way to happy ever since Tuesday. When i got home from practice she ran to me and started crying i got scared thinking my father got to her but she assured me they were happy tears and that ill find out soon.

Mom was always mysterious so i let it slide, i went to see Bella but mom said she was sick and was resting so i let her be. 15 minutes later the table was set, assessories placed, signs done. Now all that was needed was the food, 10 minutes later Mom came with her famous spaghetti's and chocolate cake, strawberry's and vanilla ice-cream for dessert, By 1pm I dropped Luna off at school so she can start placing the letters that where left. Today was going to be perfect.

**Bella's Pov**

 Today was uneventful school was almost over and  i couldn't find Tyler or Lulu anywhere. As you can see i haven't told Tyler anything his birthday is in 4 days and i've been trying to figure out how to explain it. And with the way i'm feeling I'm glad no one has picked it up, Clay has been loyal on his word to keep quiet and he's been babying me not letting me carry anything heavy and making sure i eat.

I decided to go straight to lunch i missed everyone especially Tyler i wanted to see him, kiss him i needed his touch. ''Bells'' i turned to see Lulu running my way smiling. ''Hey girl where you been the last 2 periods?'' i asked i was extremely bored at those classes without her and it was rare she skipped them without telling me. ''Oh i had something important to do'' she said smirking.

''Well lets go in'' i said walking to the doors as i reached for it Lulu stopped me. ''NO! go to your locker first'' she said nodding towards my locker. ''Why would i i'm starve and i wanna see Tyler'' i said pouting as she rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip. ''Trust me now go'' she said shooing me off. Sighing i walked to my locker, as i approached it i saw a note tapped to it.