chapter 16

*Tyler's Pov

The last 2 days have been Great, The feeling in My chest was so foreign, but real and beautiful. Our date was a success like i hoped. It was 8pm already, Me and Bella watched movies and ate. After i took her home a tucked her in bed seeing as she was dozing off.

I grabbed my dark blue fitted Levi jeans, White v-neck that clung perfectly to my muscled body and white uptowns. Throwing everything on i ruffled my short hair, Grabbed my keys and black leather jacket and walked to my car. Driving towards Clayton's i gave him a ring.

''YO'' he said as he picked up ''Whats up man i'm heading to you'' i answered as i made a left turn. ''Serious? Bella let you go even if she ain't going? wow! that's was up'' He said laughing. ''Well that happens when you have someone like her'' i said as pride filled me. ''i'm here'' i said as i drove up his house, leaving the car going i stepped out.

''you ready'' i asked gave him a pound it was already 9:30 and the gang was to meet up at 10. ''Yeah bro, everyone is there waiting for us?'' he said getting into the car ''they haven't entered even tho its already in full swing''. i nodded and went straight to Matt's

*

''Hey guys'' Luna said before grabbing Clayton in a heated kiss. ''Hey Luna, oh and thanks. Thursday went great'' i told her sincerely if it wasn't for her help i would of been lost. ''No problem, And yeah i heard all about it'' She winked, as i caught the double meaning to her words i laughed as we headed to the rest of the gang.

After our hello's we entered the party that was on full swing, the smell of sweat, liquor and sex filled my nose, people grinding on each-other some having heavy make out sessions, it was my type of party, but as soon as i thought that it left. What excited me doesn't anymore. To be honest i just wanted to be with Bella.

''Hey handsome.. Wanna dance'' I turned and saw Veronica with a skin tight black strapless dress and silver pumps, she looked sexy but that didn't even make my dick twitch, i laughed mentally. ''What the hell you did to me Bell'' i whispered over the music. ''what?'' Vern asked, shit i forgot she was their.

''what u say wanna dance or go upstairs'' she asked seductively feeling my chest, Before i can form a word she was ripped from me. '' You touch him again whore, and i will stuff the pump of yours so far up your ass you'll be spitting silver for weeks'' Gigi growled angrily. Veronica left after glaring at us for a minute.

''Babe that was so hot'' Danny said wrapping his arms around her kissing her neck. ''Thanks Gina'' i said as we walked to the liquor ''No problem i got Bella's back when shes absent you can dance with who ever i know Bella wouldn't mind but that bitch hell no'' she said pointing a finger at me.

We all had some shots not including Gina, she wasn't a drinker. And headed to the dance for, i danced with the girls and some i didn't know but it was harmless. I looked at Matt as he Drank from his cup leaning on the wall with Vern next to him. He had this smirk i didn't lick one bit. Thinking it was just my imagination i shrugged it off and continued partying.

** 2 hours later**

''Wasted already'' i laughed as Gigi took a seat next to me as the bartender make me another drink. ''Nah, i can hold my drinks. I just needed a breather and i miss Bella'' i laughed at how corny i sounded but hey its true. She laughed patting my shoulder.

''Shes got you wrapped around her finger bro'' she said sighing dramatically, Out of all the girls Gina was closer to me maybe because she was kinda like Bella sweet, quiet, and feisty when needed.

''Yes and I'm not ashamed, after this ima go to her'' i said as The kid past me my drink. ''I'm glad shes with you, With Matt i never saw that spark in her eyes. with you it was always their, I'm getting my old friend back, like before her mom died. Thanks Tyler.'' She said wrapping her arms around me in a sister hug, i hugged her back tightly.