Chapter 24

*Bella Pov

''Princess'' My dad called from down stairs Him and Kayla were together thanks to yesterday and they looked so happy. It felt good to have some happiness in this house.

''Yes daddy'' I said walking to the front door where he and Kayla stood. ''Well the office gave me a weeks vacation so where going on a cruise together we need a break and some peace'' My dad said smiling as he hugged Kayla from behind.

''That's great dad have fun'' I said about to walk away. ''When i said we i meant all of us'' Dad said stopping me i turned to him and swallowed ''You mean me, you, Kayla and um Tyler'' i asked praying the answer was no. ''Yes'' Damnit.

I Stood quite for a minute as Kayla spoke. ''We know it'll be hard for you 2 but we all need a break plus... your dad got 6 rooms so your friends are coming but you and Tyler will have separate rooms'' She said as i let go a huge breath. ''okay then when do we leave?''

**30 minutes later**

''Dad you couldn't give me a heads up?'' I asked as i packed in a rush this vacation was actually today and the boat was boarding in a hour. ''Sorry sweetie we didn't wanna waste time, we figured we grab life from the balls and live it'' i burst out laughing at my fathers statement as he soon joined.

''Well me and Tyler are done the rest of the gang are on their way over their'' Kayla said walking into my room. ''do you have everything?'' She asked me and i shrugged. ''well you need a bathing suit and maybe some shorts or thin jeans some t-shirts its really hot out don't want to to burn'' She said checking threw my bag.

''I em not wearing a bathing suit so i could look ugly i think not'' i said shaking my head no way in hell i was wearing a suit. ''What did your father say Missy you are beautiful and those are my gran babies in you which makes you even more beautiful'' she said scolding me. ''Yes mom'' I let out a breath and froze when they both gasped.

''Mom'' i turned to see Kayla holding her chest as my father held her smiling at me. what? why is she....OH HOLY MONKEY SHIT! did it just, wow. ''It slipped out im sorry'' was all my mouth could let out. Kayla ran to me embracing me tightly but not to hurt the babies.

''You was always a daughter to me Bella, And i would never take Elizabeth's place but i would love to be your mom. You can call me that anytime i'd be honored'' She said tears fell down my face as i wrapped my arms around her ''Mom'' i muttered silently but they both heard cause Kayla began to cry as my dad held us both.

''Are you guys ready?.......hey whats wrong?'' Tyler said walking into my room. ''Nothing son just a mother daughter bonding moment'' My dad laughed as he explained what happened to Tyler, Tyler smiled seeing his mothers happiness placing a kiss on her head letting us know we had to go before we missed the boat.

He was surprised when he found out Matt wasn't invited but how could i it wasn't my trip to invite it was my dads and we did me peace the only thing that scared me was alone time with Tyler and Phil.

** 45 minutes later**

The drive was quite and peaceful Tyler sat on the other side of the car and only came in contact when he spoke and his kids started to kid like soccer pros and he would rub my belly asking if they like his voice.

Soon as we arrived Clay was the 1st person i saw, i stared at him with such sadness he cringe back a little i missed him so much he was always their taking care of me, talking to me, advising me.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes when he did the unexpected, he opened his arms. Crying i ran to him as he wrapped his strong arms around me soothing me as i cried on his chest.