•chapter 40•

I wake up and I'm in Preston's arms.

"Babe. We have to wake up. I want to find a wedding dress today." I say.

"I can't come with you! You can't see your bride in her dress before the wedding it's bad luck!" He says.

"Pwease I don't want to go alone!"

"Take your mother, Savanna and Rob with you. I promise they'll help."

"Alright."

I text them and I get up and get dressed.

"They're here Mara!" Preston yells to me.

I walk out and my mother immediately hugs me.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married. You grew up way to fast." She says

"Mom stop you're going to make me cry." I laugh.

"I'm sorry but it's true. I remember when you were 16 and you found this boy on the Internet. Whenever he would favorite your tweets you would freak out and start to cry. I always told you that you would never meet him. But I guess I was wrong because 3 years later he came to our city an you guys met. It was like watching one of those cheesy movies. You guys had fireworks going off. Not sparks but fireworks. I knew this would work out. And I couldn't be happier with the turnout. Preston your perfect for my daughter. I'm going to so happy with you as my son in law."

"Thank you. Mom" he says.

"Awe" Rob says ." Now you're going to make me cry."

I go over and hug Preston.

"Go get your dream dress, for my dream girl." He says to me.

"Try to get the mason jars ordered. 250 of them please. Ooo get some fake white Daisy chains too. And maybe get some places to have it at? Just some ideas. Make it really tumblr!" I say.

"Alright" he laughs. "Have fun. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

I kiss him and leave.

Rob drives, my mom in the passenger seat and Sav and I in the back.

"You look quite lovely today Mrs. Ghiridelli." Rob says to my mother kissing her hand.

"Oh Robert! Such a flatterer!" My mom blushes.

Did he just make a move on my mom? Savanna cringes. We both end up cringing really bad. Savanna snorts and I get a text from her

From savvy: you might be Mrs. Lasky Arsement soon

I pretend to vomit.

"What?" Rob asks.

"Nothing." I gag

We get to the wedding dress store and walk in.

"Okay so who's the special someone who is getting married?!" The feminine man who works there asks.

"Me." I shyly say.

"Beautiful. Let's get you sized."

He grabs my hand and takes me back to the fitting room. He measures my body and shakes his head.

"Skinny. Eat more food." He lectures me.

I laugh and he leaves. A few minutes later he comes back with three dresses.

"Try this one on." He says handing me dress #1