•Chapter 12•

I wake up and Preston is not here.

"Preston?" I yell throughout the condo.

"In here!" He yells back. "I'm in the bathroom!"

I walk in the bathroom and he's throwing up.

"Awe babe" I go over to him and crouch next to him rubbing his back.

"Yeah last night was a mistake" he laughs.

"Yeah. I'm going to get you some medicine and water. I'll be right back."

I go to the kitchen and find the Motrin and get him a glass of water.

"Here this should help" I say giving him the glass and medicine. " do you want to go to Savanna's house when you get ready a feel better?" I stay rubbing his belly.

"Sure" he says.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask

"No I'm going to make you stay all smelly and unclean" he says sarcastically.

"Just making sure"

I take a shower and get dressed. Black skinny jeans and a pink oversized sweater. I decide not to wear my contacts today so I put in my glasses which are nerd glasses. I do my makeup and put my hair up in a messy bun. I spray myself withy coconut perfume and walk out. Preston smells the air.

"Mmm coconut." He smiles. "I sense a Mara walking my way"

"And I sense a Preston walking towards me" I giggle.

He picks me up and sets me up on the counter.

"So what would my princess like for breakfast?" He smiles. "I have cereal, cereal and more cereal, I basically live off of cereal."

"So many choices... " I joke. "I think I will choose cereal!"

"Same!"

He smiles and he makes us out cereal and we eat in silence. We finish and I take my bowl to the dishwasher. Preston tags along behind. I quickly stop so he runs into me.

"Woah! watch where your going". I laugh.

"You did that on purpose! Just so you could yell at me!" He pouts.

"Yes, yes I did. But only because you're really cute when you pout." I say kissing him on the lips.

"Do you want to go now?"

"Yeah let me just grab my phone."

I run to Prestons room and grab my phone. I look out the window in awe. It's beautiful! It's just a field with a forest but it's really pretty! I stop staring and walk back out to Preston.

"Leggooooo" I say.

*time skip to Savanna's*

We knock on the door. We hear giggling from the inside.

"Who is it babe?" Lachlan ask Sav.

Babe? Since when?

"Mara and Preston" Sav answers Lachlan and he walks over and takes her hand.

I tighten my grip on Prestons hand and try to remember that I have Preston and I'm happy for my friend.

"Hey guys" Lachlan smiles.

"Are you guys a thing now?" Preston asks.

"Yeah" Sav says smiling and looking at Lachlan.

"That's great" I say accidentally sounding mad.

Crap.

"Do you guys want to come in?" Sav asks.

"Sure" Preston says.