•Chapter 7•

*time skip about 9:30 pm*

"Hey." Preston whispers to me

"Hi" I whisper back. "How's your head"

"It's getting there" He smiles reassuringly.

I can hear Lachlan and Savanna whispering over there.

"You smell like apples" Lachlan says.

"She always smells like apples, it's not a big deal." I snap.

"Yeah, Mara always smells like coconuts. That's way better than apples." Preston says.

Oh shit... Things are going to go down...

"Shut the fuck up Preston." Lachlan shouts.

This is the first time that I heard any of the guys swear... It makes me uncomfortable.

"What's your damage Lachlan, it's not like Savanna will ever like you." Preston snaps

"Stop Preston, please" I whisper to Preston about to cry.

And then it happened. I've been watching these boys for 3 fudging years and all they did was helping get through the bullying....

"Well at least she's not just another one of your slutty fans" Lachlan snaps.

My head spins. I feel like I'm going to either pass out or through up. I start crying and run to the bathroom.

"Nice going Lachlan, she has depression..." I can her Preston say through the door.

"You didn't know Lachlan" I hear Savanna say.

"You didn't know Lachlan" I mimic Savanna.

My whole world is crashing. My head is spinning. Tears won't stop falling.

"I'm a horrible person." I hear Lachlan say.

"No, you didn't know. She hides it well." I hear Savanna back up Lachlan.

I decided to text Savanna.

To Savvyy 🐙 : I don't know what to do, I can't come back out. These boys saved me and now I'm coming apart again.

From Savvyy 🐙: he didn't mean it M, he was just mad. He had no idea, he's almost crying.

To Savvyy 🐙: My head is killing me, I don't know why the medicine isn't working.

From Savvyy 🐙 : Come out of the bathroom and we'll figure it out.

I wipe off the tears from my face and slowly walk out of the bathroom. Savanna gives me a wary smile and I half smile back at her.

"I am so sorry" Lachlan says standing up and walking over to me.

"It's okay, you didn't know." I say going back over to Preston. Preston snorts and I give him a 'stop before someone else gets hurt' look. His eyes soften, those adorable brown eyes always make me smile. I smile at him. He smiles back.

"Okay Savanna, it's time to work on your knee again." A nurse says. "You might want to bring someone."

I'm positive that's she's going to choose Lachlan so I just snuggle closer to Preston. I sigh, and Bury my face into his chest, and he starts rubbing my back softly.

"I'll go with you." Lachlan says.

Called it.

"Sweet boy" the nurse said.

Wow if only you came in like 3 minutes earlier. That sentence would never have came out of her mouth.

"Yeah I guess you could say that..." I hear Savanna say.

As they leave another nurse comes in and talks to Preston.

"Hello Mr. Arsement." The nurse greets him. "I have good news! First. You may sleep tonight. And second. You can go home tomorrow morning if you would like."

"That's great! Thank you so much!" Preston says kindly to the nurse.

"Your welcome! Good night you two! Sweet dreams!"

"Good night to you too." I say.

I snuggle closer to Preston. These hospital blankets are not very warm.

"I thought you guys might want this" a male nurse came in holding a big blue comforter.

"Thank you sir." Preston says his voice shaky.

Preston sits up and grabs the blanket from the nurse and puts it over us. I'm still snuggled close to Preston. He always can cheer me up. Even when he's not talking.

"Goodnight baby girl" Preston says kissing me.

"Goodnight Plebston" I say.

He chuckles and we slowly fall asleep.