•chapter 18•

I wake up and I have like 50 missed calls from Sav and my mom. It's one in the afternoon and Preston is still sleeping. My head kills. I roll over to Preston and wrap my arms around him from behind. I'm so tiny compared to him. He wakes up a little and rubs my hand.

"Good morning" he groans holding his head.

"Morning and yeah I know your pain" I say. "But anyway it's one in the afternoon. We should probably get dressed and at least go out into the living room."

He nods. We put some clothes on and we hobble out to the living room.

"Do you want some cereal?" He asks me.

I nod slowly. He makes us cereal and we walk over to the couch. I clear of the beer bottles and put them in the recycling bin. The clinging of the glass makes my head hurt. I grab some Motrin for Preston and I and walk back over to the couch. He takes the pills and we slowly eat our cereal. I can feel myself falling back to sleep so I set down my cereal and lay down with my feet on Preston. Soon we both fall asleep.

(Savanna'a POV)

"Okay, well Mara isn't answering her phone and neither is Preston. I'm going over there." I say.

"Savanna, calm down. They aren't dead, they're probably asleep." Lachlan says, grabbing me and hauling me to his chest.

"Well what if they are? She always answers her phone. What could she possibly be doing-" I stop my self and Lachlan smirks.

"I think we both know what she could be doing that keeps her from answering her phone." He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're nasty! I'm going over there, are you coming or not?" I ask.

"Let's go." He says, grabbing the keys.

We get over to the condo and we walk in. There is Preston and Mara sound asleep on the couch. They only at half their cereal. I check in the recycling bin and laugh.

"What?" Lachlan asks.

"They totally got drunk and had se* last night." I laugh like a maniac.

I hear Preston groan.

(Maras POV)

I hear Preston groan and I wake up.

"Shut up" he says groggily

Savanna starts laughing even harder. I throw a pillow at her.

"How are you guys feeling?" Lachlan asks.

"Like crap." I say sitting up.

Preston wraps his arm around me and brings me to his chest. My head is killing me. Savanna turns a light on. Preston and I groan in pain.

"Turn it offfff." Preston says.

"Okay we're gonna go" Savanna says.

"Turn off the light on your way out." I say.

They turn off the light and leave.

"So how are you feeling?" Preston smiles at me.

"My head kills how are you?"

"Same"

I stand up and get some water for us. Preston follows. I get to the counter and he hugs me from behind and rubs my stomach. He puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" he plainly says.

"I love you too" I say back.

He picks me up and hugs me. He smells like day old cologne and alcohol.  He's him so he automatically smells good. He kisses me on the cheek and I get butterflies in my stomach. He's so sweet. He kisses me again.

"Prestonnnnn stoppppp" I beg.

He stops. Nobody understands how much I love him. He's been my everything for a long time. About 3 years ago I never thought I would ever meet him. I squeeze him tighter. He hugs back.

"What's wrong?"  He asks.

I release my grip around his neck and look at him.

"It's just that three years ago I never thought I would ever meet you. I never thought I would be dating you or have a child with you. You were you. A amazing YouTuber who had no clue I existed. I just... I don't know how to explain it." I say.

"I know you exist now." He says.

"Yeah I know" a tear slips from my eye.

"Awe don't cryyyyy"

"It's not sad tears it's just I'm really happy."

He hugs me tight.

"I want to go to sleep" I say.

"Okay"

He carries me to the bed and I lay down. He cuddles up behind me and puts his hands on my waist. He's puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight Mara." He says kissing my neck.

"Goodnight Preston." I say.

I turn around facing Preston and he wraps his arms around me. And I slowly fall asleep.