Chapter Twenty Eight: Challenge one

Hi guys i not got much to say apart from here is the next chapter

Comment

Enjoy

And thanks for continued support always good to know u are enjoying it still even with this being chapter 28

-------------------

Merlin’s POV

Merlin woke that morning to find Kira and Arthur in his room.

“Why are you in here” he asked quickly.

“We asked Lady Rosemary if we could come and wake you up and bring you down to breakfast” said Kira.

“We also wanted to talk to you about something quick” added Arthur.

“Oh ok then” said Merlin as he sat up in bed pushing the covers of him.

“We have faith in you to defeat them” said Kira.

“We will stand beside you whatever you choices are because we believe your judgement and considering you saved my life more times then I can count or even know it is clear you know what you are doing and as my best friend and Kira’s brother figure we will always have hope and know you can do this” said Arthur.

“Thank you the both of you it means a lot that you will be supporting me now and forever but I must ask you whatever happens do not get involved I have to do this alone and if you meddle then I am disqualified, meaning they can take over this land and including they most likely will kill me and you guys too and that cannot happen” said Merlin.

“We know” said Kira and Arthur at the same time.

Merlin got dressed before he went downstairs with Arthur and Kira.

He sat at the table with his friends knowing what he was about to do but he also knew everyone had faith in him to do this.

Merlin hardly ate which his friends of course noticed but he was grateful as they did not say anything in this matter.

Merlin took a deep breath before he got up from the table.

“I will not let you down I will do anything in my power to bring peace back to your land and Arthur don’t think you can get rid of me that easy I will be back to make sure your destiny is fulfilled and you don’t turn into a king who is a complete prat” smiled Merlin.

“Do not forget a complete princess” added Gwaine.

“Or a Dollop head” Merlin said loudly which was cheering him up.

“I will be waiting for your return then you complete idiot” laughed Arthur as he got up from the table walked over to Merlin and gave him a hug.

“Princess that is enough Merlin has a land to save” laughed Gwaine as he patted Arthur on the shoulder after Arthur would not let ago even after a minute.