"Noona!!" Jungkook yelled, there were pain in his voice.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I yelled to the bitch Laura then she flinched.

"I-I" she hestitated, but I push her hard then she fall flat to the ground. I didn't want to use violent toward a girl, but she wasn't a girl. She was an animal!

"I thought we told you not to ever touch Jinhee!" Rapmon yelled to the girl who are now weeping on the floor. Her followers just stood still.

"Give me that phone" I said coldly to the girl who been using her phone to record this.
She was scared, terrified as she slowly give me her phone. I throw it in the toilet then let the water took over her phone away.
"Noo!!" She squeak then I glare at her, at all of the follower. They all stand and froze into stone.

I couldn't wait anymore, I kneel on my knees then pick Jinhee up. I rest her body on my arms. I took out her glasses. A drop of blood drip across her forehead which rips my heart in pieces.

"Jinhee-ah, wake up!" I shake her a little but she still didn't move.
"Come on Jinhee!"

But still no reaction.

"Taehyung-ah, just carry her to the nurse office, we'll took care of this." Jin said and the others nodded.

I nodded back then carry Jinhee bridal style.
"Make sure they're all expelled." I said look at Laura and he followers before exiting.

After that, I ran as fast as I could to the nurse office with Jinhee in my arms.
"Be strong Jinhee" I whispered.

All the students were looking and gasping but I don't care. All that matters right now, is for Jinhee to be safe.

"Oh my gosh, what happen?" Mrs. Hyun, our nurse asked.
"Long story, but please take care of her, jebal!" I pleaded.
"Alright, I need you to put her in one of the bed and then wait outside okay?" She answered.

"Okay!" I answered. I did exactly what she said, then left outside. But before I left, I leave a kiss on her forehead. Don't leave me like Yuna, Jinhee-yah
Don't leave me Jinhee, you're my special girl.......

In the mean time, I went back to look for BTS. I found a huge circle of attention in the middle of the school.
"Get out of my way." I demanded and all the kids made away through for me.
Turn out the circle of attention was the Laura and the other girls, apologizing to BTS.
"Please don't get me expelled." the girls pleaded. All the kids in the school was looking at her with confusion.
"What did she do?" A few of them mumbled.

"Taehyung, I don't know what to do with these girls." Suga said while all the member turn to look at me.

The girls are now looking at my way, asking me for forgiveness.
"Please oppa, I won't do that again!" She cries. Pathetic.

"Listen up!" I said to the whole school. "If anyone of you ever dare to touch Jinhee like these girls did. I will expel you from this school and send you to hell, understand?" I finished and they all stay quiet. They know BTS have the ability to do that.
"I'll give you another chance." I said to the Laura. "Now go away or I'll expel all of you!" I shouted and in a matter of seconds, the circle disappeared.

JINHEE's POV

I feel the pain in my stomach region. The pain are even more intense toward the area around my head.