"Binayaran ko tong trip na toh for my benefits din, kaya, bahala kayo dyan... Tara Kurba!" he pulled on K's hand again, "Yan mo na sila.." he smirked.

Karylle gave in, smiling apologetically to the group as Vice took her away with him.

"They look so happy!" Nikki said and genuinely smiled at Anne then her boyfriend.

"They so do! I'm not worried about him anymore, dati I'm always worried na masasaktan lang sya... Pero this time, I know di sya masasaktan. K won't ever do that to him. " Anne sighed happily and turned her head back to the group, "Let's go?"

-.-.-.-.-

Vice and Karylle walked down the shore of the beach hand in hand. Vice would playfully drag K to the water when he would see a wave coming. She would flinch because of the cold and often pinch him on his side and chase after him.

"Vice! Nakakainis ka!"

"Swimming nga kasi tayo!"

"Tomorrow nga. Wala ng sun eh. Sayang lang.."

"Kaya nga may night swimming diba?"

"But it's kinda cold o." she said and leaned down, stretching her free hand to test out the water. She took some water in her hand and splashed it into Vice's face. He jumped back letting go of her hand and bit his bottom lip.

"Aray!" he said and pretended to have hurt his eyes, "Yung tubig, mahapdi sa mata." he sat down on the sand as he covered his eyes with his hands. 

K rushed over to him and kneeled next to him. She moved his hand away from his eyes to see, "Vice!!! I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry!!" she sounded so worried, "Open your eyes, let me see."

"Masakit ehhh!" he covered his eyes again.

"Ayyy, Vice naman eh!" she hugged him. Vice smiled and moved his hands away from his eyes to wrap it around her waist to pull her closer..

"Ayan, let me see." she said and took his face in her hands. She came closer until their face were only about three inches away from each other. Vice opened his eyes slowly, squinting to carry on with his act. K blew soft puffs of air towards his eyes, "How is it?"

"Can we stay like this forever?" was all he said, wrapping his arms tighter around her waist and pulling her closer, if that was even possible.

K pouted and kissed his nose, "Niloloko mo lang ako eh!" she said pulling away and standing up.

"Anyare sa forever?!" he sighed, stretching his arms so K could pull him up. When she did, he jumped up unexpectedly so she almost fell back but Vice caught her by wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Kota ka na Vice ha.." she gave him a warning look but smiled after, "We should go find them na."

"Gutom ka na ba K?"

"Hm.. Medyo, di pa kasi ako nag lu-lunch eh."

"What?! Hindi ka ba kumain kanina?"

"Wala akong gana eh.."

"Ay, di pwede yan. Hindi pwede yan. Naku, baka magka sakit ka nyan. Mapektusan pa ako ng mommy mo pag nalaman nyang di kita inaalagaan. Halika na, kakain tayo ngayon ngayon din." 

K said no words but only smiled at his effort. 

Five minutes later. They rejoined the group who were already sat around a wooden rectangular table eating varities of sea foods. He assisted K to sit down and then filled her plate with rice, "Ano gusto mo kainin?"

"Vice, umupo ka na, kain na. Kaya ko, okay?" she said sweetly as she pulled him down to sit.

"Anong nangyari sainyong dalawa? Saan kayo napadpad?" Vhong asked, asking in behalf of the group who were just smiling not-so-secretly at each other.