Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?

Start from the beginning

"Woah! Arigatou Zeref-nii!" I said placing a light kiss on his cheek. He smilen and set me down ruffling my hair.

"No problem! I'll take care of you no matter what!" He exclaimed hugging me and I hugged back.

"Zeref! Can you go to the grocery store and get son stuff?" I looked at the door to see my dad standing there with a list.

"Hai!" Zeref-nii said grabbing the list.

"B-but its dark! You don't know what creepy creeper could be creeping creepily around any creepy corner." I said looking around the bathroom carefully whe something touched my arm.

"Whaayaa!" I yelled karate chopping it.

"Itte! I ain't no creep!" I look up to see dad rubbing his arm.

"Gome, Otuosan. I thought you where one of those creepy creepers. But i still think you shouldn't go!" I said hugging Zeref. He carrases my head.

"I'll be fine Natsu. I'll be hear for you no matter what!" He exclaimed and I gave him puppy eyes.

"We'll never keep secrets and or lie. Stick together, like peas in a pie. love each other till the end of time!" We both said and smiled at each other.

"Promise?" I said extending my arm and sticking my pinkie up. He smiled and grabbed my pinkie whit his.