11

plz appreciate calum because he's just a human bean and deserves attention for everything he does:)

"why do you keep looking at your phone?" penny asked from the other side of the room, luke just shrugged before putting it into his back pocket.

"why do you care?" he snapped back, penny rolled her eyes.

"because-"

"hey luke!" ashton slammed the door open and walked in, a huge grin resting on his face. "hey penny!"

"what do you want?" luke moved up slightly so he could sit down, he giggled and let himself fall onto the chair.

"can't i hang out with my best friend and his girlfriend?" ashton placed his drum sticks down.

"she's not my-" penny felt out of place, like she didn't belong in this conversation.

"yeah i get it, you're just friends." ashton shrugged and rolled his eyes. "but we both know that once you two fuck, there's no turning back." luke shoved his shoulder.

"stop, it's awkward." luke shuffled in his seat quietly.

"so, how are you penny?" ashton leaned over slightly and smiled, he was honestly one of the nicest guys penny had ever spoke to.

"im great," she smiled back. luke was getting tense, the veins in his arms were getting more and more clearer as his fist became tighter.

"how about you luke?" ashton turned and luke snapped out of whatever he was in.

"im good, where are the other boys?"

"not sure, that's what i came to ask you." ashton twirled his drumstick between his fingers.

"ill phone calum, wait here." luke jumped up and walked out, the door slammed behind him.

"what crawled up his ass?" ashton giggled as he leant back in the chair.

"he seems really tense." penny shrugged.

"he's always tense penny, get used to it."

"i get that, but it's like whenever im around he gets worse." ashton laughed again.

"that's because he's into you penny."

"into me?"penny laughed this time.

"yes, he's into you. he wants to kiss you, hug you, fu-" penny held her hand up for him to stop.

"i get it," they both laughed as luke walked back into the room. this time he sat beside penny, his thigh knocking her own and making her breath hitch.

"he's on his way over." ashton nodded and quietly thanked luke. "so, what did you two talk about whilst i was gone?" luke tensed his jaw.

"you and-" ashton began but penny cut him off.

"the show, you guys were great." nice save.

"we're always great," ashton smirked.

"not always, remember that time you broke your drums?" luke laughed and ashton's face dropped.

"hey! that wasn't my fault." he smiled, the two were joking for once. it was great. "where did calum say he was?" the laughter died down and ashton stood up.

"he was with mike on the tour bus." ashton nodded and walked out. leaving them alone, again.

"why aren't you going with him?" penny turned slightly so they could see each other.

"i just don't feel like it, plus, you're here." he smiled whilst playing with the thread on his ripped jeans.

"that's kind." penny took this time to look at him properly. his blonde hair was all over the place, it wasn't styled neatly like usually. his stubble was showing and she wasn't complaining. his tshirt was ripped, obviously, and his arms almost popped out. he'd been working out.

"penny?" she looked up. "i said," he took a deep breath. "im glad we started speaking." luke waited for a reaction.

"calum told me it took you three weeks to text me." luke's face dropped.

"he wasn't suppose to tell you that, you probably think im a-" luke waffled and penny figured the only way to stop him from talking was to kiss him. her lips smashed into his and he was stunned. at first he didn't move back but after a while her lips felt comfortable and couldn't help to bring her closer. the two smiled into the kiss before breaking away.

"im glad we started speaking too."

fuCK
FUCK
FUCK
:)