9

the cuffs scratched and irritated luke's tanned wrists, he did everything he could to pry them from him but everything failed. the police driver in the front would look back at luke every once in a while and shook his head in disappointment. "WHAT!?" luke slammed his hands into the back of the police car seat but the driver stayed completely still, luke didn't scare him.

"teenagers shouldn't become famous, that was your first mistake." the driver turned a corner and headed for the huge police station, you could see girls stood around waiting for luke to notice them even when he was in cuffs.

"don't blame it on the fans, they didn't do this." luke's aggressive tone stopped when they pulled over, he waited for his door to be opened and jumped out. he ignored the fans as he walked into the station and away from them, familiar faces filled the room as he stepped in. "penny, you shouldn't have come i-"

"stop luke." she attempted to walk over and plant a kiss on his cheek but the officer pulled him away and claimed he was too dangerous. "he's not dangerous, can't I just-" she stepped forward a little more but this time michael pulled her back, she tried to release herself but his grip on her arms was too strong.

"they're won't charge you luke, they can't." calum seemed to whisper for the others not to hear but luke still didn't seem happy as they escorted him away from us. you could still hear the fans from outside shouting the boys names but not getting any answer.

"go in there, you have to talk to some people before we let you go." luke's hand cuffs were taken from him and he was pushed into a room, he tried to back out but it was no good.

it had been hours, penny and the boys had gone to meet fans but luke was still having questions thrown at him about his medical illness and why the attack happened. most of the questions he could answer but chose not to, he chose not to cooperate and when they finally let him go they said they couldn't charge him. his doctor had already told them about his outbursts and they were claiming it was a provoked attack.

"so they're just letting you go?" penny walked over from the car and pulled luke into a hug, it lasted for a couple of seconds before the other boys came to join. "why?"

"todd provoked me, they said it's not my fault." luke clambered into the car and the others followed, he turned the radio up and tried to ignored anymore questions about the incident.

"did you tell them about your outbursts?" luke nodded at michael's question before turning to face him.

"they said they would help me with that, they're going to get me medication." he pulled his phone from his pocket to check the time. it was pretty late and you could tell they all just wanted to go to sleep, especially luke.

"what about the concert tomorrow, we need you man." ashton patted him on the shoulder and sent him a reassuring nod.

luke was hesitant about his answer but finally he spat it out, "I'll be there," he began taking his seatbelt off as Michael drove down the street of the hotel they were staying in.

"are you sure you want to stay tonight?" penny quickly nodded at Michael's question before stepping out of the car and running inside away from the cold. surprisingly there were no fans outside yet, which was lucky.

"you guys go ahead, I'll be in soon." calum pulled a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and began lighting one, the boys rolled their eyes and walked in. luke was still rubbing his wrists, they were red and painful.

"do they hurt?" penny took his wrist in her hand and rubbed it for a while before interlocking their fingers. michael smirked as he saw them from the corner of his eye and mentally thanked penny for making him happy.

"room 15 and 16 boys, 2nd floor." a man walked over and informed them, penny had no idea who he was but the boys seemed to know him pretty good.

"you can share with us, do you have clothes?" luke looked down at penny and adjusted his eyeline.

"no, I didn't have time to go back." she dragged him into the elevator where michael was waiting before looking up at him.

"it's fine, you can borrow something." penny nodded and thanked him before the elevator stopped and revealed a long corridor but they didn't have to walk across it, their room was only number 15.

"who's got the key?" michael held up a card and unlocked the door. the room was massive, bigger than penny had ever seen. it had 2 beds so she assumed she'd share with luke, she just couldn't wait to sleep.

"it's huge, do you always stay in places like these?" penny spun around and held out her arms, the boys laughed and dropped onto the beds.

"only when we stay in places long but I prefer the tour van." michael shrugged before heading to the bathroom.

"you can have one of my shirts, is that okay?" luke held out a long black shirt and penny grabbed it, she thanked him and held it close to her. it smelt just like luke when she hugged him. penny went to sit back down before luke pulled her back towards him and held her close.

"im sorry." luke rested his hand on her hips just above her bum, she rested hers on his neck.

"for what?" penny was stood on her tip toes to reach him.

"this is literally our 2nd time meeting and I almost got arrested," luke couldn't look her in the eyes, he focused his attention on the bags of clothes.

"it wasn't your fault plus i like bad boys." she dragged her finger across his chest before placing a kiss on his lips. the kiss was long enough for michael to finish getting ready and walk back into the room.

"cough cough cough." they broke apart almost immediately and let out awkward laughs, michael just smirked again and threw himself into bed. penny used this opportunity to change in the bathroom, luke's tshirt was long enough to cover most of her thighs but not the top of her. luke had ripped holes all over which meant penny was basically naked any way.

"uh luke?" penny walked back in and crossed her arms in order to cover some flesh.

"fuck- yes?" his face went bright red when penny came to sit next to him on the bed.

"why have you destroyed your tshirt?" she motioned to the holes in the shirt and raised her eyebrows.

"oh, I get sweaty on stage." he lay back and pulled her down with him, the covers only managed to cover their feet.

"gross." penny and michael both said at the same time.

"it's not gross, you get sweaty also michael!" michael didn't answer, within those 5 seconds he was asleep and so was penny. luke was the only one left awake but not for long, his eyes were closing and he pulled the cover over both of them as he wrapped his arms around her.

"goodnight penny." he whisper as he lay his head above hers and drifted asleep.

a/n vote and comment plzzzz :-))
fenk u, bye !!!