10

"so you and luke eh?" michael shoved penny slightly on the shoulder which resulted in her nearly falling off the bed, his hand cupped her boob as an attempt to save her.

"michael!" she pulled his hand from her boob and straightened the shirt out, the boy just shrugged and stood up from the bed.

"you didn't answer my question," michael began pulling his shirt over his head and changing, luke had been in the bathroom for at least half an hour now.

"we're just friends?" penny shrugged like michael and turned her head. her cheeks flashed a light shade of pink.

"friends don't fuck," michael sat back down beside her, now in a band tee which had holes cut all over just like luke's.

"we didn't fuck." penny crossed her legs, a smile forming on her face when the shower stopped and luke was finally finished.

"michael!"

"what do you want luke? you're in the shower!" michael screamed back, penny had to cover her ears slightly.

"could you pass me a towel?" luke poked his head around the door and gave penny a slight smile, she could see that he was naked as he hid his junk.

"why?"

"because obviously i don't fucking have a towel!" luke shouted even though they were 4 foot apart.

"no." michael crossed his arms.

"no?" luke tensed his whole body, penny wanted to slap michael for disagreeing with the angriest boy she had ever met.

"you shouted at me and that was rude, so no, i will not pass you a towel." michael lay back on the bed as luke scratched the back of his neck.

"michael i swear to god-"

"where are the towels luke? ill get you one." penny jumped up from the bed and frantically searched around the room before the boys ended up in a brawl.

"there's one in my bag, please hurry my balls are cold." michael gaged slightly whilst penny just giggled at the boy as she searched around his suitcase. she finally found the towel, after picking up a few pairs of boxers and even a couple of condoms.

"thank you." luke wrapped the towel around his waist and walked in. penny was lost for words as her eyes stayed focus on his chest, his abs making it uncomfortable to breath. (penny u slut¡¡.  jks,,,, maybe)

"do you have a concert today?" penny pulled her boots on over her jeans and leant on the wall.

"we go on in 10," luke's eyes widened and michael laughed. "you need to get dressed."

"no shit," luke jumped up and grabbed his outfit before heading back into the bathroom. he was done within 7 minutes and out of the door.

"are you watching us?" luke stopped and turn to face penny. she shrugged and luke grabbed her by the wrist, she giggled slightly when he pressed his nose against hers.

"do i have a choice?" she pulled away from him and started walking out the door, luke following closely behind.

"go that way, find a body guard and tell them who you are." luke pointed in the opposite direction to the way he was going.

"are you sure you want me to watch?" penny scratched the back of her neck.

"yes! now go and find a body guard." he slapped her arse before jogging away.

-

luke:
"where are you?"

luke:
"why aren't you backstage?"

luke:
"did you get lost?"

luke:
"penny?"

penny:
"im at the hotel, i had to change"

luke:
"why didn't you invite me?;;;-)"

penny:
"fuck off luke"

luke:
"you love me"

penny:
"do i?"

luke didn't text back. he knew she wasn't totally serious but it was to early to think about love, especially with penny.

-

"luke?" calum pushed the already open hotel door and walked in.

"he's still at the- oh hi calum!" penny pulled him into a quick side hug before placing her keys back down.

"is luke not here?" calum scratched the back of his neck and stayed by the door.

"no," calum relaxed and penny pulled her jacket on. "can i help or is it only luke?"

"uh- yeah it's only luke, are you going to him now?"

"yeah, do you want a lift?" calum laughed slightly.

"it's literally 5 minutes away, why are you driving?" penny shrugged and began walking out.

"do you want a lift or not?" she held her keys in the air and he nodded, he had to jog to catch up.

"so are you and luke a thing yet?" penny pulled out of the car park and almost crashed at his words.

"not really, why do you guys keep asking that?" calum shrugged.

"i don't know, he seems into you." penny laughed slightly. of course he was into her, he almost put a boy into a coma for her. "it took him 3 weeks to get the courage to actually text you."

"oh yeah, about that, how did he get my number?"

"one of your friends, she's called lucy i think." penny pulled up outside the venue. it wasn't huge but it was big enough, she was proud of the boys. the two began walking in, it was empty so it only took a few seconds to get back stage and to luke.

imma carry this on soon but right now i cba and i just want to update!!!!!!!