6

please vote and stuff, idk. btw this chapter might be rubbish because I'm rubbish.

"Luke. lu- LUKE!" penny jumped at todds voice but luckily no one noticed.

"yes?" luke hadn't turned around yet which meant he hadn't spotted penny.

"someone's here for you." this time luke didn't answer, he just turned on his feet to face her. she froze, penny had no idea what to do. todd threw the clothes down and headed back which took away some of the awkwardness.

"c-can i hug you?" the nervous tone in his voice soothed penny of hers. she sent him a nod and within a heart beat he ran over and pulled her into the biggest hug.

"i c-cant breathe!" she managed to squeeze out and luke let go. penny didn't dare look him in the eyes.

"you're nervous." luke pushed a strand of hair behind her eyes and placed one finger under her chin. penny lifted her head to meet his eyes. silence filled the room as they stared at eachother, only until the door swung open to reveal 3 other sets of eyes. they pulled away faster than lightening.

"we go on in 3 minutes, hurry up luke!" penny only recognised one, michael, and you could see he wasn't happy due to luke and her.

"is that-" michael slapped the curly haired one begging for him to stop.

"just both be out in 3 minutes." michael was now pushing the other 2 out and away.

"what does he mean, 'both'." his hands were sliding up and down her arms in a soothing kind of way, his eyes were locked on hers and their bodies were almost touching.

"do you even know where we are?" luke let out a laugh at penny being totally oblivious.

"no?" penny didn't know what luke found so funny.

"we're at a concert, my concert." penny's eyes lit up, she loved concerts. the atmosphere made her heart race but in a good way this time, she loved how everyone around her supported the same band as her. they were all basically family.

"i get to see you in concert!?" penny jumped and down luke had never been happier.

"front row and-" luke was interrupted by non other than todd.

"luke you seriously need to get ready and penny a bodyguard will show you to your seat." todd sent penny and wink and hurried him out of the room without a goodbye from either of the two.

a bodyguard showed penny to her seat at the concert and it began almost immediately.

"tonight we're fading fast
i just wanna make this last
if I could say the things that I wanna say
i'd find a way to make you stay
i'd never let you get away
catch you in all the games we've played." [let's all just take a minute to imagine 5sos actually playing this song live yep okay done]

penny's face turned red when she realised she didn't know any of the words but luckily the room was too dark to even notice. she danced the whole night with sweaty bodies around her but she didn't mind. luke even looked her way a couple of times which caused her whole body to melt from happiness.

when the night was over penny didn't know where to go, she waited a while until a familiar body guard came over to escort her out. he stopped and took a quick look at her face.

"sorry miss, i didn't realise." penny stopped and furrowed her eyebrows.

"didn't realise what?"

"you're penny right?" penny sent him a nod and he suddenly let go of her, straightened his jacket out and stood up straight. "luke's just around here." penny didn't know what to say or how to react so she politely followed him over to luke and...

Todd?

Todd is explained in the next chapter, I'm soRRY:-)