How am I supposed to let her know about my current decision? I decided not to reply to that. I'll go to it later. But first, about her rudeness.

"Achaa,so you texted my car number to your dad. Why?" I asked, police style, just to know how she would react after seeing me like this. I'm pretty sure someone as innocent as her would be scared.

"Huh.. That.. Your mom was not there with us and you also hu.... I mean I was afraid, that's why."  She managed to sum up, clearly shaken.

The same strand of hair had again escaped. I had this urge to go and hug her, but stopped myself from doing anything stupid.

I planned to tease her more.
"Aur tumara fiancé police officer hain?" I was on the verge of laughing seeing her shaken face.

Face red, she slowly bent her head. I watched her as she slowly locked the strand behind her ears, and bit her bottom lip. That was it, I needed a cold shower.

"Chsk, chsk, don't bite your lips." I said. 'Its only for me to do.' I said the rest in my mind.

I watched by as her cheeks grew more red and she slowly let her lips go, dragging them with her teeth. The cold shower was completely urgent.

"Everyone would be waiting for us, late hoga tho they will think something else." She said, facing away from me. Was she hiding something? Doesn't she want the marriage?

She is the one who said that her fiance was a police, and now all she talks about is offering to reject the marriage.

"Think what?"  I was getting impatient. Ha... Now she knows I'm hot headed.

"U don't want to give hope to our parents, the sooner we finish this, the better."  She said and walked away. Without waiting, without even looking back.

As soon as she left, I banged the table, so hard that for a moment I feared it would break. But I was angry, there she was going to call off the proposal, and here I was waiting to have a cold shower.

Doesn't this girl know about herself. Doesn't she sense others feelings? Is she that selfish?

But then she had heard me talk about the marriage in the car. Maybe she thought that I still didn't want this marriage. Didnt she really like me enough to carry forward this proposal.
Was she too innocent so as to save me from this marriage? Then you are wrong Miss.Dhruvika, because I'm not planning to stop this marriage. I said to myself as I walked towards the house.

Once I was inside the house mom began to torment me. "Look beta, I think she is the perfect girl to marry. Rithika told us that you two are not going forward with this."

I was shocked. Who said this. I looked at her family and saw all four of them sad. What is happening? Things were going out of my hand. Unless I do something, I will regret this.

Slowly, without getting anyone's notice, I scribbled my phone number in a sheet of paper and gave it to Rithika.

She gave me a quizzical look, as she opened the chit. I placed my finger near my lips, indicating her to shut her pretty mouth.

I slowly turned towards mom to let her know my yes for the marriage. But before I could say, Sanjay uncle began talking about the accident, diverting the topic.

Before I could realize what was happening, mom and dad had finished their talks and were ready to leave. So is the proposal cancelled after all??.

I looked at her face, searching for at least a hint that said she wanted the marriage. As I looked by I saw her eyes get moistened, she blinked back the tears and looked down, avoiding my eyes.