Chapter twenty Two

Chapter 22

AN: England and France's pov. Sorry about the accents!

"And in other news, the U.S. Government..."

England yawned and sipped his tea as he watched the news.

"Mon Cher, you're still watching the news?" France asked appearing in the door way.

Arthur scowled and looked over. "My not your Cher! Bloody frog, I watch the news to see what is going on around the world."

"Izn't that what the meetings are for?" Francis pointed out. England rolled his eyes and focused on the TV. France smiled and sat on the couch next to England who growled and moved over. "Hey look, izn't that Mathieu and Alfred?"

"Shut up and listen!" Arthur shushed him. He turned the volume up on the TV.

"We are live in the Yukon territory in Canada where a Russian bomber has just been captured." The female reporter said over the footage of army men rushing at the bomber and men in Russian uniforms leaving with their hands up. "Three Canadian fighter jets were in the skies for a training exercise when the Russians were found on radar. Possible three Russian jets and a bomber were eliminated. We are waiting on a statement from the Canadian air force." The lady when on to explain further what happened.

"Where did you see America and can of da?" England asked.

"It's CANADA!" France yelled stealing the remote and pausing the broadcast. "Right there." He pointed at the screen. "Beside the fighter jet in the background."

"It's too fuzzy to tell. I'll call America and see if the man on the tellie picks up his phone." England said grabbing his phone from the coffee table and pressed play on the TV. He dialled and watched as the man on screen jumped and undid his jumpsuit reaching in and grabbing a phone from his back pocket.

"Yo England dude, what's up?" America asked cheerfully.

"What are you doing?" England asked, but he already knew the answer. "Where are you?"

"Umm, well you see..." Alfred trailed off. "Shit when down in Canada and me and Mattie kinda got caught in the crossfire?"

"Matthew and I." Arthur corrected. "Is that a question or an answer? What do you think you were doing! Irresponsible! Never mind just give me to your brother."

-❄"I have seen what comes of those who raise themselves above others."❄-

AN: Just a POV change

Alfred handed the phone to Matthew. Canada raised an eyebrow. America mouthed 'England and he's pissed' as his brother took the phone.

"Hi Mr. England." Matthew greeted nervously.

"Don't you 'Mr. England' me young man, now you listen here, I am your father and I'm telling you what you did was wrong. You knew the rules and still broke them! What do you have to say for yourself? Are you sorry for what you did?" England yelled. Matthew had to hold the phone away from his ear.

"No, I'm not sorry." Canada quietly replied. "I don't regret what I did."

"And another thing." Arthur said quieter this time. "I'm proud of you. For doing something I didn't have the guts to do, no other nation did. You fought in both world wars and are still fighting to date!"

"Thanks dad." Matthew smiled.

"But that doesn't mean you're getting of easy." Arthur replied in a serious tone. "You- oh someone's calling me, I have to go." He said hanging up. Canada handed the phone back to America.

"So what's going to happen now?" Alfred asked.

"Well, the people here will deal with this, so I was going to head down to either Saskatchewan or B.C. to help with the wild fires." Canada said grabbing his flight helmet from the jet when his phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and raised an eyebrow at the contact.

"Who is it?" Alfred asked.

"It's Germany." Matthew said and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, umm?" Germany stuttered. Matthew heard Prussia yell his name in the background. "Right, Canada. There vill be an emergency meeting in two days at 10:00oc local time in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada."

"Right. Merci for letting me know." Matthew said hanging up. "Looks like we are going to Vancouver."

"What did he want?" America asked.

"Got another meeting in two days. Probably about the situation between Russia and I." Matthew mumbled. "I just realized you didn't freak out on the way down."

"Whoops, guess I forgot to." Alfred smirked. "I guess that I trust you as a pilot, but I'm driving!"

AN: Starting to sound like a broken record, but please remember to vote for either America or Prussia on my fanfic page or in the comments! If you do have a preference please vote, even if you don't know what it's for. Right now, it's a tie.