Chapter Twenty Three

"I'm so excited! But pissed off at the same time," Louis adds, leaning against his Dom as they sit in the waiting room. Officers and crying people bustle around with papers and small children. Harry positions the twins to face them, making them look up at him with big curious eyes. Jax stucks on his thumb, something Harry remembers Louis doing when he was young. He can't help but lean down and rub his thumb against the eight month olds cheek.

"I know, baby. Me too. I also wanna find out what happened to Liam," Harry says softly.

"Styles?" The receptionist calls. She leans against the doorway, jutting her hips out and settling her hand on her waist. Her long blonde hair is braided down her back, reaching her bum. Her hot pink pencil skirt clings to her skinny legs and bum. A tight black shirt adorns her top, made to essentiate her small breasts.

The moment Harry stands and dusts himself off, her hazel eyes darken with lust. She bites her lip seductively, letting the corner twitch up. Louis narrows his eyes at her, reaching up for his Dominant.

Harry helps him to his feet, letting his Sub get used to being on his feet before picking up the carrier and linking his arm around the small boys waist to help him walk. He cradles his low stomach, leaning against the older man.

"I'm Christina. I believe I talked to you on the phone a few days ago," she beams at Harry, completely ignoring the Sub. Louis huffs in annoyance.

"Yes, you did. I'm Harry. This is my husband, Louis," Harry greets. Louis grins at the woman, who's quite a bit taller than him. Christina frowns at him.

She gapes before playing it cool. She rolls her eyes, licks her shiny lips and struts away, swaying her hips as she leads them to another section of the building. Her shiny new black pumps click on the tile flooring. Harry rubs Louis' side to calm him down. His brown ears flick and his tail sweeps from side to side in annoyance.

"Calm down," Harry murmurs.

Louis gives him an irritated look, narrowing his eyes. "If I could, I would smack you right now."

Harry chuckles, kissing his temple. "I know, baby."

The receptionist, her name tag reading Vanessa, rolls her eyes and opens the door to a room, letting them walk inside before giving Harry a look. She bites her lip and narrows her eyes seductively, letting a small growl escape her lips. She makes a biting motion with her teeth, swiping her tongue across his lips.

Louis glares at her, grabbing Harry's curls and forcing their lips together. He slides his pink tongue inside, ferociously attacking his mouth.

Once he's satisfied, he pulls back, giving the shocked receptionist a smug look and pinching Harry's bum. Harry jumps up.

"As much as I love you getting jealous, you're in so much trouble," Harry mumbles to him, smiling at the man sat at the desk. The man smiles and stands, reaching his hand out.

"Mr. Styles," he greets. Harry takes his hand, nodding to him.

"That's me."

"Mr...Tomlinson?" The man turns to the smaller boy. Louis nods, not taking his hand, but glancing up at his Dom. "I understand you two are here for matrimony papers?"

"Yes. Just tell us where to sign. We've already gone through this, but it wasn't...let's just say legal," Harry smiles, helping Louis sit down and sits down himself, smoothing his suit.

"Alright. Well then, let's get to it."

--------

"I love you so much," Louis moans, attaching his lips to Harry's neck and sucking hard. He tries to dry thrust up into the man, but when he just hits his stomach to his Dom, he whines highly.

"I love you too, sweetheart. But I d-dont want to induce anything," Harry half moans, letting himself get pushed back by the man.

"I don't care," Louis breathes. "I want this. And he, or she, is done. I'm ready for it either way. I just want you."

"If its what you - "

"I don't care. I'm pregnant. And I'm horny. And I want your dick up my ass, so just go with it."

Harry nods, "Hands and knees. On the bed. That's the best position for you."

Louis beams, speed-waddling to the bed and stripping of his clothing. Harry locks the door and joins him, stripping and standing on his knees behind Louis' arse. He gently kneads the soft flesh, letting Louis have his little moaning moment.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, pet," Harry murmurs.

Louis whines burying his face in his forearms. "P-please," he whimpers, his hole slicking up.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I don't wanna push you too hard, so I'm just gonna eat you, huh? That sound good?" Harry proposes.

Louis purrs. "Yes, sir."

"Good."

Harry leans down, nibbling little hickies and lovebites up and down the kittens thick thighs. Louis moans and purrs, arching his back down. His belly brushes the sheets, making him giggle.

Harry licks a long stripe over the Subs flickering hole, teasing him. He nibbles the tight muscle, pulling on it and letting it ping back into place.

Louis lets out a throaty groan, wiggling his bum back. Harry slaps his arse, watching him jiggle. The kitten gasps, stopping his movements and glancing back at the man. Harry blinks his green eyes before diving in, flicking his tongue out into his Submissives tight heat.

Harry laps at Louis' roof, biting his hole gently and sucking. Louis moan, using one arm to hold him up and the other to wrap around his stomach. His kitten kicks, squirming around and getting settled between his hips.

Louis quickly gasps at an especially hard kick, rubbing the spot on the underside of his belly. "S-stop," he whimpers softly.

Harry doesn't hear him. He keeps licking, holding his Subs hips back. A sharp pain makes Louis whimper.

"Stop!" He calls out, whimpering and whining in his throat. Harry immediately halts his actions, crawling up next to him and helping the cat onto his back. Louis breathes heavily, whimpering softly. His ears fall down into his messy fringe, hid tail splaying out.

"Are you alright?" Harry breathes out, rubbing Louis' belly on a stretch mark.

Louis nods, running a hand over his tummy fondly. "Yeah. I just don't think they liked it."

Harry presses a kiss to his forehead, pulling the blanket up to cover them. He tangles their legs together and they snuggle, softly falling asleep.

--------

Louis jumps up at about three a.m. rubbing his tummy when he gets a sharp pain.

"Fuck."

I looked up how people get married in the UK and it looked really complicated, so I'm just gonna go with this. It had these banns and newspapers and it looked really long.

So...here ya go! One more chapter before the epilogue!

•M•