Prologue

This is just the epilogue from the first book, you should really read it before this one, but please do!!!!!!!! Ily!!!!

Louis groans when he wakes. He feels an odd taste in the back of his throat and his stomach does flips. His vision is blurry and his head spins.

He throws the covers off of him, not caring if Harry wakes up in the process. He dashes across the room to the bathroom, kneels down, and heaves into the toilet. Fluids and other chunky things flow through his throat as his stomach muscles convulse.

His stomach twists and he throws up again, ending in a fit of coughs. When he's done, or at least he thinks, he slumps down and lays his head on the bathtub. Its cold and feels amazing.

He knows what's going on.

It happened before.

Twice.

"Harry!" He yells, but just opening his mouth makes him nauseous and he leans over to heave into the porcelain bowl again.

"Lou?" Harry appears in the doorway, rubbing his eyes sleepily with his knuckles, his hair rough and nakedness evident, evidence of the busy night prior. His eyes search the scene. His boyfriend is sitting by the toilet, his lips wet with saliva and his face pale. "What's going on?" He whispers, careful not to wake the twins.

Louis glares at him. "You know very well what's going on. It happened about 9 months ago? And two years before that?"

Harry thinks. What could've...Nine months? Um...the twins are four months and five months before...

Harry takes in a breath, wrapping his arms around the boy. "Oh, Louis," he whispers, cooing.

Louis lets a sob escape his lips and he fists the older mans shirt. "I'm pregnant," he cries, his voice cracking.