Path of the Joker Part 9 : Plan plan plan...

Joker's POV

As I was driving, (Y/n) seemed to be looking for something. I quickly looked at her, then back at where I was driving. She kept repeating to herself, "Where'd I put it? Where'd I put it? I know I brought it!". I spoke up and asked,

"What's wrong my dear?"

She grunted as she stretched and reached into the back seat and pulled a bag to the front,

"I brought you your purple suit so you could change outta those stupid asylum clothes."

"Aww.. HAHA!! You're the best!"

I pulled over to the side of the road and jumped to the back seat to change. I didn't ask her to drive because she didn't look like the kind of person to know how. I can rely on her to drive if we need to crash into a building though! I have plans for that. When i finished changing, I climbed back to the front of the van and continued driving. We arrived at (Y/n)'s old apartment that she lived in before Batsy and I happened. I hid the van in some trees and parked it. As we got out the van and walked to the apartment, I thought that Batman and (Y/n) know each other personally. So that means...

"You know who batman is behind that mask... Don't you?"

In the corner of my eye I saw her stop dead in her tracks and looked down at the ground. I stopped and turned, walking over to her,

"Come, we'll talk about it inside."

I took her hand and walked inside the building which had been locked down for investigation... Probably from when I killed the guy at the front. I chuckled to myself at the thought. When we got upstairs to her apartment she sat on the couch, and I sat next to her.

"Now my dear... Who is Batman?"

"Do you really want to know? It would ruin the fun in all of this?"

Reader's POV

"Do you really want to know? It would ruin the fun in all of this?"

I looked up at Joker. He looked shocked , but he went straight to smiling again and started laughing. He hugged me and just said happily,

"You're the greatest! Anyone else would have actually told me who he was! HAHA!!! You're right, it would ruin the fun if I knew. BUT... There is one thing I DO want to know..."

He pulled away and smiled at me. I just stared at him,

"And what's that?"

"Who provides Batman with all these gadgets and vehicles?"

"Well... I know this man named Lucius Fox tells him when there are upgrades... So I'm pretty sure he's the one."

The Joker jumped up and started cheering. He then stopped,

"How are we going to track down Foxy??"

"Well... We have two options... Either we fake being in a fight and I go to B-man telling him you hurt me, and I end up 'working with him' which will make Lucius make a suit and some gadgets for me, and I kidnap him when B-man isn't around... Or, I get my dad to track him since he's the Commissioner. You're choice. The only problem we have with option two is that B-man could have Lucius guarded."

"Hm... Any problems with option one?"

"He could hook me up to a lie detector and see through my lies, or just not straight up believe me and use me to get you..."

"True... True..."

Joker paced back and forth while I just watched him think. He snapped his fingers, turned on his heel facing me, and smiled deviously,

"I got it my dear..."

His smile sent chills down my spine and I had an uneasy feeling about his idea. Ah, shit.