Chapter 24

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH AND BEYOND!!! I AM BACK!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!! DO I LOOK LIKE DISNEY!!!!!

Skylee's POV

It was Chip..

Chip stood there for a moment shocked, but then smirked.

"So I see you found me again, but how come you brought him?" He asked me pointing at Ezra.

"Why you little-" Ezra began taking a step forward, but I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Ezra, we need to be calm about this. I understand if you want to hurt him, but... Maybe another time?" I whispered to him. He took a deep breath and took a step back. I glared at Chip. "We are looking for someone who isnt you actually." I told him. He smirked again.

"Well you found something better." His cocky tone made me mad. I pushed past Ezra and started aguring with Chip and so did Ezra. Soon enough it was me and Ezra Vs. Chip in an all out shouting match. 

"What is all this yelling about?!" Came a feminine voice inside the house. A hand was placed on Chip's shoulder and lightly pushed him aside. I could hardly contain my gasp, it was the woman from my vision. The same long light brown hair and sea green eyes like my fathers and sisters (A/N: I Know most of you are like WTH but I messed up when I wrote that! I ment when she had that vision to say she had green eyes not blue!!) Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "W-Who are you?" She asked surprised.

"I am Skylee Bridger. Daughter of Erik Vendull. Are you Thea?" Her eyes widen abit more and the surprise was easy to read on her face then she nodded her head. Chip looked from Thea to me.

"Okay am I the only one confused here?" He asked dumbly. Ezra smirked.

"Yes. Yes you are." He replied quickly. Chip frowned.

"I wasnt talking to you Bantha Fodder!" I wouldnt blame Ezra if he punched him, but again not right now. And at the exact same time me and my aunt scolded both of the men- no Boys thats what they acted like.

"Ezra!" I whispered to him, as much as I did not like Chip I didnt want to set a bad first empression. Then came my Aunts scolding.

"Chiipo Kodd! Apologise Now!" Thea told him placing her hands on her hips in a motherly fashion. Chip made a face, at what I assume is his real name. He mumbled an apoligy to Ezra. "Please come in. We have much to talk about." she moved aside so we could walk in. I could sense quite a few people in the home, I guess Chip or Chiipo wasnt lying about having mulitple siblings. We were led to a living room and me and Ezra sat on the small sofa while Thea sat in a chair across from us. It was silent for a few akward moments before Ezra spoke up for us all.

"Well it seems we have not been properly introduced. I'm Ezra. Ezra Bridger." He told her holding his hand out for her to shake. She smiled.

"Thea Kodd. Pleasure to meet you both." She said as she shook his hand, looking at us both. She sighed. "And now more important matters, you are my brothers daughter?" She asked, I nodded. Her joyful face made me happy, but also abit gulity knowing what the next question would be. "Is he here with you?" She asked hopefully, I knew it. I shook my head.

"No. He-," I swallowed, "He died a few years ago." I told her looking don at my lap, holding back a few tears. Ezra reached over and grabbed my hand supportivly. By then time I looked up I saw Thea crying. She had her face in her hands, with a few tears escaping, and sobbing quietly. After a while she pulled her head up to look at us.

"I'm sorry. He was just.. I practially raised him...  He was like one of my own children." She told us honestly. She looked straight at me. "You look alot like him you know... I.. I wish I could have told him goodbye." I could tell she was gonna cry again, so I looked at Ezra and motian towards the door. He got the message and walked out of the room. I got up and hugged her, and she let her tears loose again.