Brendon squeals like a 8 year old and goes back to making breakfast for us, which apparently he was doing before he walked in on us. I decide to get changed since I'm just in a long shirt and pj shorts. Patrick does the same. While walking to the bathroom I smell pancakes. Damn Brendon they smell delicious.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans cause I'm boring and they're comfy and Panic! T-shirt. I glance at the mirror and regret that I did instantly. Scars all up my arms. I really need to go grab a jersey quickly before anyone notices. After unlocking the door I quickly walk to where my stuff was. "Anna?" I hear someone ask. Shit. That's not good. "Yes?" I reply not turning around at first. "I made pancakes" It must be Brendon.

I turn around but put my arms behind my back. He looks at me confused so I turn around and walk to get my jersey. He follows. I'm not surprised. "I was just getting a jersey you know?" I grab my favourite jersey which is black knit jersey which is sooooo soft and go to put it on.

Brendon stops me and looks carefully at my arms. He runs his fingers over old scars and some not so old ones, I wince when he touches a quite recent one. I notice a tear running down his cheek so I wipe it away with my thumb quickly before it falls. "Brendon.." I start to say, trying to tell him not to worry about me. "No Anna, don't say anything. I just wanted to know how bad it was" I look down thinking about the others. "There's more, isn't there?" He says after seeing me glance over my tights and stomach. I just nod. Not even bothering to lie. Brendon pulls me in for a hug. Not just a normal hug, it was warm and comforting.

After a few minutes I pull away and put on my jersey. "Shall we go eat pancakes?" Brendon asks trying to lift the mood. "Sure" I reply even though I don't really feel like eating anymore.

(4 hours or so time skip)
Patrick's POV
Its about 3 hours until our first show of the tour. I'm nervous. Even after years of doing it I still get a little bit nervous. Is that strange?

We're all deciding what to wear and everything since we'll have sound check in half and hour. Anna is just sitting laughing at Brendon panicking cause he can't find stuff for his hair. He really cares about how it looks, even though it will end up in a mess when he starts to sweat.

When I've got everything sorted for after sound check I go over and sit with Anna. "So are you excited for tonight?" I ask her, making small talk with her so she doesn't feel left out or awkward. "Of course I am!" Oh yeah she's a fan. I always seem to forget about that. Maybe because she doesn't fangirl around us. Maybe the novelty has worn off by now.

The rest of the guys come into the room and we decide on what songs we are gonna okay tonight. "Anna what's you're favourite song by both of us?" Brendon asks. "Um I Don't Care and Hallelujah" She says quickly thinking off the top of her hear. We work that into the setlist and by the time we get called for sound check we have it done,
Ours being...
The Phoenix
Irresistible
Young Volcanoes
I Don't Care
Uma Thurman
Centuries
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
Save Rock And Roll
20 Dollar Nose Bleed ft Brendon
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Jet Pack Blues
And Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
I wish we could play Fourth Of July but we haven't really sung it that much since the 4th of July and I'm guessing the guys want it to be a special thing for only a few concerts. Panics setlist was..
Vegas Lights
Time To Dance
Girls/Girls/Boys
This Is Gospel
Hallelujah
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
Miss Jackson
Lying...
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
And a secret song that only they know about. Even the crew don't know what they've go  planned for tonight.

All of us walk over to the venue to go do sound check. Anna hangs out with Panic! while we do that.

Anna's POV
We're sitting in the dressing room waiting for Fall Out Boy to finish sound check. Brendon is laying on the floor giggling like a 11 yr old since he knows about Patrick and I. Dallon, Kenny and Dan are looking at him like he's crazy. Which he is anyway.