Austin Carlile • OM&M

11pm.
"Where could he be?" You asked yourself as you took another look at the clock. Austin was out with his friends going somewhere, and he wasn't back yet, even when he said he'd be home at 10:00pm. By now you started to get worried. He wouldn't answer any of his calls, and he didn't text you back.

>Half an hour later<
You were watching some stuff on Netflix when you heard a voice come from downstairs. "Babe! I'm home!"
You rushed down, arms crossed, with a slightly angry face. "Honey, what's wrong?" He asked questionably as he gently placed a hand on your right shoulder. "What took you so long?! You said you'd be home at 10!"
His face filled with guilt. "Babe, I'm sorry. We were distracted, and we lost track of time." You thought that was a pathetic excuse, and you went straight to bed.

It always seemed that Austin was out, and you recently realised that your relationship lost the spark it once had.
You still loved Austin. You just wondered if he loved you as much. As much as he first did when he met you.

You went to bed. Trying to just forget about the thoughts you had about where he was and who he was with. He soon went to bed as well.

He put an arm around your hip, and snuggled closer to you, trying to comfort you. You wriggled in a somehow aggressive way, giving the sign that he should let go. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Y/N. I know you're mad with me but I just what to tell you.. I love you and I always will. I know we haven't been spending a lot of time together for the past 2 months or so, but i promise, I'll try to make time for just you and me okay? Goodnight darling."

He talked with such sincerity that you started to feel guilty about the way you acted towards him. Maybe he was just busy with the band. It's hard work after all. You wriggled around, when you saw his smile. You came closer to each other and cuddled eachother to sleep.

>A/N< : Hi guys, I'm really new to all of this so please, if you think I could improve on anything at all, place tell me :) And feel free to send any requests! Remember no smut, sorry :( and also! If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes please tell me, because I know how annoying that can be.