Grown Up

Elsa's POV

The day my parents died, I could feel my heart stop beating and thick layers of ice forming over it. I was filled with anger, sorrow, and hatred. I was angry for them leaving me and Anna alone, sad that they were never coming home to us again, and I hated Manny for canceling that meeting. But most of all I hated the man Pitch Black more than anything in the world.

Ever since that day I built a wall of ice around me that only Anna knows how to get past. I made an entire new personality for myself to hid the past, and took my training to new heights on my own. I wanted to make sure the day I encountered Pitch, I would make him see the monster he created. I would show him why at the age of 13 I was labeled R.E.D.

After my parents died I decided to go off the grid, and me and Anna moved to the Burgesses. We lived in one of my parents many safe houses, and I basically lived in the training room or the gym for five years. When I fought, it was the one place I could let my feelings show and be who I was. Outside of the training room I always put on a mask. At first it was a blank expression and I used to hide in the shadows observing others. I eventually got to the point were I am almost as good as Sherlock Holmes. After that my mask transformed to make me appear like a cocky badass girl.

Anna was the only person in the world who knew the real me...... well her and Eugene. He is my best friend, and his parents were killed by Pitch as well. He is like my brother and is my partner.

Anna bounced back after we moved. She is a bubbly girl who always looks on the bright side. She makes friends everywhere we go. We didn't talk much at first, but I still love her and would do anything for her.

All of this happened in the short span of 5 years, but to me it felt like a lifetime.

I heard my alarm buzzing, and I slapped it off. I stretched and got up, it was only 3a.m, but that is when I always got up to train. I put on a pair of workout clothes, then I went for an hour sprint. After that I went to the training room and benched, practiced my martial arts, weaponry, hacking, deactivating alarms, defusing bombs, using my powers, and much more.

When I was done it was 6:30, and I was covered in sweat. I walked upstairs and took a shower, then got ready for the first day at school. I put on an ice blue crop top that was basically came down as far a sports bra would, a pair black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, black stilettos, and biker gloves. I dried my hair and let it down in it's natural curls, then put on some light makeup that made me look a little edgy.

I liked to think I looked like hot chocolate. Enticing and amazing, but touch me and you will get burned.

After that I went downstairs and made heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes with nutella and chocolate syrup for Anna. She came downstairs wearing a cream lace shirt, pink skater skirt, a denim jacket, and white converse. Her hair was down and straightened.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said handing her the plate and grabbed an apple.

"Good morning to you there sexy." she said smiling at me, then digging into her breakfast.

"Hey, I'm going to go to school on my motorcycle. Do you need a ride?"

"Nah, I'll walk." she said.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the gym after school so be home late. Be good and do your homework, I will be back in time for our before supper snack." I said.

"Okay, by Elsa!" she said. I gave her a quick hug, then walked out to the garage. I grabbed my motorcycle. It looked and was designed to work just like batman's motorcycle on the Dark Knight Rises, and had so many cool features on it. I had to make it my self, so this was my pride and joy. It even held the guns on the front, but I told people they were fake. If only they knew. (For those of you who never seen the motorcycle or Dark Night Rises, the bike is up top.)